Microsoft Studios Launches New Freemium Racer Miami Street

Pretty sure they are just Forza models being used. The blue Camaro is missing its SS badges like in Forza and all the other cars shown are the exact same models that can be seen in Forza as well. Also the blank licence plates are the exact same design as those in Horizon 3.

From what I've seen, the game plays a lot like CSR Racing, just with reversed controls (release a button at the right time for better cornering performance)

It is clearly not targeted at traditional racing game fans, but it makes sense to have this released following the new adaptive controller for Xbox One systems.

From what I've seen, the game plays a lot like CSR Racing, just with reversed controls (release a button at the right time for better cornering performance)

It is clearly not targeted at traditional racing game fans, but it makes sense to have this released following the new adaptive controller for Xbox One systems.

Yeah it's similar to CSR, but I would say that it seems to have more in common to games like Race Kings and Drift Spirits since you have zones that you need to time your click in order to get an edge. And the fact that it utilizes different camera angles up until you reach that designated zone is something that Drift Spirits and similar games like that has done.

I've played those games and this is more fitting as a mobile title rather than a PC freemium title. I don't see this game getting traction other than it's graphics which are nothing that really stand out imo.

Okay I was just looking to see if the was in the Microsoft store and it's not, but after reading the thread here, even being free it's not worth it.

Pretty sure they are just Forza models being used. The blue Camaro is missing its SS badges like in Forza and all the other cars shown are the exact same models that can be seen in Forza as well. Also the blank licence plates are the exact same design as those in Horizon 3.
In other words, they used the models that Glass Egg provides.

Back