Microsoft's 20th Anniversary Xbox Controller Leaks Ahead of Launch

• Thread starter Famine
  • 10 comments
I am here for see through controllers though. N64 style coming back baybee.
I wouldn't even mind that, really. I'm just not liking the green back panels. I wouldn't even mind the Forza one if it didn't have all the crap on top of it.

That's a great looking controller that matches the style of the Series X! But overall, awesome controller and style like the Horizon controller, both of which consisting specific themes.

Will plan to get this baby at some point in the future!

You think so? I like the callback to the original controller. Certainly better looking than the Horizon 5 controller...which is just a mess of color splats.
If it was all the same material front and back I'd be fine with it. The bright green grips just throw me off.

If it was all the same material front and back I'd be fine with it. The bright green grips just throw me off.
I'll be honest, the grips can throw a lot of designs off. I hope they redesign that at some point, going back to separate front and rear plates so the piece in-between them can be colored like on the 360 controller.

I'll be honest, the grips can throw a lot of designs off. I hope they redesign that at some point, going back to separate front and rear plates so the piece in-between them can be colored like on the 360 controller.
It also doesn't help that I'm just not really fond of the color green either, so it sticking out like a sore thumb bothers me. Just that little change you mention would help so much. I'd be all over it otherwise.

Looks like some cheap 3rd party controller from the 2000's, but I feel like that's what they were going for.

Back