Microtransactions Have Arrived in Gran Turismo Sport

While it's... Certainly bizarre, I don't think it's grounds to pile judgment on one person.

It is when they make up ludicrous excuses to justify adding the system, and try to posit that those who criticized micro-transactions, rightfully, when this thread was made in 2018, as those 'crying' and 'hyping public opinion' (whatever that means)

While it's... Certainly bizarre, I don't think it's grounds to pile judgment on one person.

People collect pop vinyls.

It's sort of within regular behaviour to be completely dumb with one's expendable income.
He and anyone else can of course spend their money however they want, but if they come onto a public forum and proudly present data for those purchases we're perfectly entitled to judge them. Why else did they post it?

I'm not even judging him so much as being utterly confused as to why he has done it. Even if someone was a millionaire and money is no object some of those cars cost peanuts in-game currency, like the mentioned Kart at 10,000cr, the cheapest in the game. Surely it takes more menu clicks and confirmations to pay with real money than it does just buying it with in-game credits, which he surely had at the time. There are countless others on his list that are incredibly cheap, but he instead kept paying (albeit small) real amounts that all add up.

Just bizarre to me.

He and anyone else can of course spend their money however they want, but if they come onto a public forum and proudly present data for those purchases we're perfectly entitled to judge them. Why else did they post it?
This is absolutely correct, of course. Just on a personal note I try to avoid being the fifth or sixth essay to point to the obvious, and I don't really like "everyone jump on" situations, even where the bait is undeniably delectable.

Back