Midlands Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smitz
  • 73 comments
  • 4,078 views
Race in 15mins for Mark IV :)
 
Congrats to Mart[1001] who won the Mark IV

I'll be adding dates for the Championship races soon where another car will be on the line...if there enough people on tomorrow then we'll get some races in.

I will always try to keep it fair and I think today was a good example of how the championship will work although I did it as a same car race.

Excellent clean races today and was very competitive :)
 
Racers...how do people for the start of the championship to start on Thurs night/Fri morning 1am GMT? It's only because I work shifts and thinking when to start suitable for all.

If this isn't suitable then it more than likely begin on the weekend during the day at some point.
 
Just to add there maybe a car on the line tonight if I'm on :)
 
Yeah, it should, but from the looks of it, the mods are from Midlands too. :rolleyes:

if you dont like it stay away from the thread! simples.

Smitz, all being well 1am should be good, i'll just try and lay off the beer thursday night, and start on the red bull!!! :drool::drool:
 
Lol...I'll be online for a bit after 10pm if you're online
 
My wifey is off to bed at 10...happy days :)
 
Right...anyone want to win a Toyota GT-One?

Race tonight in an hour or so...add me on PSN so that you can join in the room and also if you want to take part in the championship...Clean racers as it has been thus far :)
 
if you dont like it stay away from the thread! simples.

Smitz, all being well 1am should be good, i'll just try and lay off the beer thursday night, and start on the red bull!!! :drool::drool:

DOUBLE.....


..na na na....


...STANDARD.....


..na na na....
 
Smitz: I'll be on tonight for race at 1am if thats still the time. Let me know the car restrictions etc and I'll make sure I have a suitable car!
 
Cool man...I'll be on after I finish work...have cars at various BHP's as there will be different races...if the cap hasn't been put on then I may just put a Toyota GT-One on the line :)
 
Back