Midlands Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smitz
  • 73 comments
  • 4,078 views
Gutted my PS3 isn't online at the moment as I would be up for it from my comfy sofa in Black country land!!

I must say I'm loving the amount of Black Countryites and Midlanders on such an international site! 👍

Oh and GOTMAXPOWER, you right we are THE Midlands!!!
 
Bluediamond don't worry about not getting on. I'll put on the time when i'll be opening the room again.

Few people on today just to break the ice so to say and glad there are loads of Midlanders wanting to race.

Keep adding if you want to be part of the race...and if the rumour of the cap being lifted on trading of cars then the Mark IV will be up for grabs :)
 
well, my net connection is being sorted monday so I can get back online on the PS3 so all being well, next time I can join in too!
 
Look forward to seeing you catmandoza
 
woop-de-do

keep your midlands away far from me :yuck:

Don't worry we will It'll always be as far away as it is now from where you are, unless the tectonic plates shift closer together, then we could end up as neighbours :dopey:.

Smitz I will try to make it in if I can, it's proving to be a bit difficult to get online for long at the moment, I've been a bit busy.
 
No worries birksy82. I don't think I'm going to be on today...first day since release day that this happening...I may have sudden withdrawal ticks but I'll get through it I hope lol :nervous:

In the meantime if people want to go for the meet and just get to know each other then if bluediamond fires up the room then it's all good.

Bluediamond - nominated you as you were on yesterday and I know you got a rough idea of how things would work.

I'll be following the post whilst I'm out on the app anyhow.

I may look at doing something like a qualifying session on Tuesday evening...a bit of a free-run then with an initial race. Still pondering in my head so we'll see how that pans out.

birksy82 if you add me on PSN with the message for the title of this post I'll add you on.
 
Ill get a room up and running when bob is done on his enduro mate :) He is only half way thru the Ring 4 hr at the mo.

Ill post again with details as soon as its up.

Cheers
 
I'm back online!:sly:

Am on tonight (sat) other times are varied due to work, family, misses wanting to watch corrie etc! :grumpy:
 
catmandoza
I'm back online!:sly:

Am on tonight (sat) other times are varied due to work, family, misses wanting to watch corrie etc! :grumpy:

Soaps are banned in my house lol...but I have a games room too so I miss out for more GT5 time :)
 
Soaps are banned in my house lol...but I have a games room too so I miss out for more GT5 time :)

Ahhhh games room, how I miss you so!! I had one of them, then a small child popped out of nowhere and had to have a bedroom!!!
 
I havnt been able to get online all day for some reason :(
 
Yeh I remember you...where are you from?

Lincoln, English midlands
Or THE midlands as it is being referred to as
 
Last edited:
Depending on what time the race is, I'll try and join!
 
Rank maybe between 5pm and 9pm. Just depends on what time the majority can get on
 
Ahhhh games room, how I miss you so!! I had one of them, then a small child popped out of nowhere and had to have a bedroom!!!

Luckily small child doesn't currently exist...thought there is talk about it
 
People..If I get a chance there will be a room up tomorrow for a while but don't quote me on that.

I'm looking at Tuesday to hold a few prelim races so to say so everyone can get a chance to see how everyone drives. There will be a variation in bhp and tracks alike. May even include an endurance race if everyone is up for it...but we can obviously see on the night of it. With the people currently added on the list I know some of you have already added me on PSN and will send you a message about the first actual race for points soon.

With the current issue about trading and things...The Mark IV I currently had as a prize will only be able to be passed before the 3rd of March when the less than 1mil limit will be back on. So on Tuesday night if we can get about 3 - 5 races in I may give this car out as a prize on the first meeting so to say...as a welcome and an insentive.

The Pennzoil GTR will remain as the main prize for the end of the championship which will consist of 10 races.

Good luck all :)
 
I shall be on tonight (Monday) form about 7:30 - 8 pm after litttle un is in bed. Probly not on Tuesday night as the wife is off and will have control of the television! But no matter because I am not a very good driver anyway lol:dunce:
 
I shall be on tonight (Monday) form about 7:30 - 8 pm after litttle un is in bed. Probly not on Tuesday night as the wife is off and will have control of the television! But no matter because I am not a very good driver anyway lol:dunce:

Dude...It's not about being a good driver...I think from this we will all be able to learn something. I'd like to get as many people on board so if it is a case of people being on tonight then if I am on then what the proposed plan was going to be for tomorrow will be tonight...numbers permitting and if I get on lol
 
sound mate, if your on and not many other we can have a blast round anyway!

plus I think my poor driving saturday night was down to having too mnay beers at the football :drool:
 
Lol...I won't be on tonight as I've had to pop out to the folks. Tomorrow will be a definite though and the Mark IV will be on the line as a welcoming prize :)

I should be on around 5.30pm.

Anyone that hasn't added me and wants to take part feel free to but beware my friends list is bearing maximum lol
 
Fellow racers 2mrw I'll be holding a 10 lap race around 7.30pm GMT

Winner wins a Mark IV Race Car

Lobby will be up from about 5.30pm

Have fun :)
 
I'm missing out on all the fun, im from derby! I got YLOD about a week ago, gotta wait til argos get sumore PS3's in stock til i can join in with you guys! This sucks!:indiff:
 
Dan you can still join in later...Could pull off the ultimate comeback you never know :)
 
Fellow racers 2mrw I'll be holding a 10 lap race around 7.30pm GMT

Winner wins a Mark IV Race Car

Lobby will be up from about 5.30pm

Have fun :)

Wont be on tonight, finish work at 6 then gotta go and do the dreaded food shop!!!:grumpy:
 
Hi smitz i live in rowley regis and would like to join .
 
Turbo...feel free just add me on PSN with a message relating to this thread.

Catmandoza, don't worry it's not the start of the actual Championship, that will be in a few days...maybe even tomorrow night. I will plan a schedule for the upcoming races in due course
 
Shouldn't this be in the 'online race' section of the forum?
 
Back