Midnight Club GTP-Meetup 1&2 - Photos

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 242 comments
That's it everyone, no more people can come for tomorrow. Our 16 spots are already filled. I hope to see everyone there.

Have we decided on a definate host?? 16 might be more then my connection can hold together as host as I hear some people struggled with lag last time when I hosted. Hopefully you can host it but I fear the R* servers aren't going to let everyone in as they're so picky on whether they'll work or not.

Can you take my name off the list please because im not going to be able to make it. Sorry.

First post updated. I'll have to host I guess, unless someone else is willing to host who has a good connection. I'll be on a tad earlier so some of us can test mine out to see if it will hold.

I can host up to 9 people on cod4 and then it crashes which means Turbo with about 8x faster internet surely can hold 16 Mcers.

I can host up to 9 people on cod4 and then it crashes which means Turbo with about 8x faster internet surely can hold 16 Mcers.

Hey, it didn't work last time. And I'm guessing MC takes more speed, since it'll have to load vinyls, heaps of different cars, etc.

It did work last time and it was only drag who couldnt connect.

And then his entire net went down you all DCed and I had to fill in fast.

If it wasn't to laggy last time I suspect I could manage but I don't know how laggy it was. My connection speed (speedtest.net) suggests I wouldn't be able to have held it together last time round but I did because it's steady but stable.

However one person also couldn't get in to the room.

No lag at all and Im half a world away.

Really? Honestly I'm amazed.

I'm having a rough night so far tonight though (now 2AM GMT) so I might not be coming at all but we'll see, I'll do my best to be on time but it might be to much of a body shock as I'm having more trouble then normal getting to sleep (I was up til 4 AM last night).

I won't be able to make it; I just discovered that this is my weekend at my mom's house, and there's no wireless there.

I shoulld've realized, but oh well...

I'm starting to have technical problems the afternoon before the cruise. My screen keeps flashing black once or twice every minute causing a temporary loss of vision. This wasn't happening in GT5.

Edit: I turned everything off for a while and the problem seems to have corrected itself. The muggy weather is really messing with my head though, I feel terrible. I still don't know what car to bring to the cruise. Possibly my '09 Camaro.

Last edited:
I'm starting to have technical problems the afternoon before the cruise. My screen keeps flashing black once or twice every minute causing a temporary loss of vision. This wasn't happening in GT5.

Edit: I turned everything off for a while and the problem seems to have corrected itself. The muggy weather is really messing with my head though, I feel terrible. I still don't know what car to bring to the cruise. Possibly my '09 Camaro.

God it is soo humid huh. I am a bit dazed aswell, everytime I stand the blood rushes to my head:ill:.

Also, turbo, on the first post "Use your common sence", shouldn't that be sense:sly:?

Crikey it is soo humid huh. I am a bit dazed aswell, everytime I stand the blood rushes to my head:ill:.

Yeah, hard to think straight, I could just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow.:scared: What part of QLD you from? I'm pretty close to QLD Raceway.

I think I'll take my Camaro. I love that car so much it'd be wierd if I didn't.:lol:

Yeah, hard to think straight, I could just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow.:scared: What part of QLD you from? I'm pretty close to QLD Raceway.

Dunno if youve heard it, "North Lakes", about 15 mins from Redcliffe and 30mins from Brisbane.

I am taking my Rx8, I hardly play the game and its the best car I have got:yuck:. I have my wheel all ready to go even if I didnt get around to making a mount place, I just using some little table thing on wheels.

Dunno if youve heard it, "North Lakes", about 15 mins from Redcliffe and 30mins from Brisbane.

I am taking my Rx8, I hardly play the game and its the best car I have got:yuck:. I have my wheel all ready to go even if I didnt get around to making a mount place, I just using some little table thing on wheels.

You must surely get a nice sea breeze then.

So, only half an hour. This had better be good.:P

I've got my Momo 240sx race car ready to go!, sweet it's getting close to about half an hour now :D

Off topic: Got back from holidays from QLD, great up there, sucked though I had to wake at 6am everyday, My relatives live on top of a hill so the sun comes up early :|

I'm starting to send invites now, just sent to Paulie and Stavingo.

Stavingo is in.
Paulie is in.

Invites sent to Robin and Jonesy.

Sorry guys, my PS3 decided to crash and freeze on me. I'll be on in a sec.

Last edited:
Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Brilliant brilliant brilliant. Good day to you all:tup:.

On a serious note that was great, loads of fun, doing some eternal donuts and cricles around stavvys car. Also stopped about 2 cm from his cars bumper, driftin some corners in the rx whilst noone was looking, speeding, all the joy of a car without those bloody coppers.

Back