Midnight Runner's Drift videos.2nd vid: "Tokyo Drift Party 2006" (UPDATE 9/21/06)

Hello everyone,this is my first drift video,simply called "Just Another Drift Video".

Featured cars are 2 Nissan Skyline GTR's, an R32 and R34.

Any drifting and editing advices are welcome...and here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfPX7aySq0w (if direct link doesn't work)

Second video: "Tokyo Drift Party 2006"

Basically, just Nissan Skyline GTR R32,R34,Mitsu Evo Vii, Subaru Impreza STI (last gen),Tom's Chaser,and an Honda S2000 going dorifto on Tokyo Route Reverse Track. Hence the name.I hope you'll like it.Sorry about quality,I''ll probably re-render it again with better quality.

that is really great video. i don't feel the music, but the cars help me to ignore it. Mmmm.. GT-R's going sideways.. just the way i like it :sly: :lol:

not too bad 👍
I kinda regretted turning on my stereo at first - I'm not a fan of the music. But it's kinda necessary to understand the video. Good job syncing the clips/editting to the music.

Did you skin the wall with the 22b or not? I can't quite tell from that clip... it kinda appears to hop off the wall, but I can't be sure... damn close either way.

now get to work on your WDS entry! ;)

Neither am I fan of music from my second video,but I had an idea for the theme of the video before I heard this song,and then I saw some Japanese Parapara video that had that song(and some EXTREMELY cute japanese girls :) ),and the song immediately seemed like it fitted the theme perfectly.

And about the STI-I didn't felt a bump you usually feel when you touch the wall,and if I did,I'd definitively wouldn't have used that clip....

And thanks for the comment.

the tokyo video made me chuckle and i enjoyed it

too bad youtube compresses vids to the point where i question if i am legally blind until i remember i'm watching youtube. itd be radder in a better rez

wow, awesome first video man, good editing. The second was awesome as well, haha i felt like i had taken speed or shrooms or something though....haha nice drifting for sure though!

Back