Fran berube Messages 2 United States Mar 23, 2020 #1 In the cup races why do some drivers in the line up have a helmet right next to their name and some don't? I don't have one and a bit jealous lol.
In the cup races why do some drivers in the line up have a helmet right next to their name and some don't? I don't have one and a bit jealous lol.
Canucks_9419 Messages 524 Orillia, ON Messages Lorneonthecobb__ Mar 23, 2020 #2 Fran berube In the cup races why do some drivers in the line up have a helmet right next to their name and some don't? I don't have one and a bit jealous lol. Click to expand... It's just the game/internet connection not loading things properly. Everyone is supposed to have one showing Also welcome to GTP!
Fran berube In the cup races why do some drivers in the line up have a helmet right next to their name and some don't? I don't have one and a bit jealous lol. Click to expand... It's just the game/internet connection not loading things properly. Everyone is supposed to have one showing Also welcome to GTP!
Big_Homie23 Messages 22 Gold Coast Messages Big_manbobs69 Messages VictoryJett11 Mar 25, 2020 #3 I like that you brought this up. Why don't they have the racing driver and the pose you selected for them be located next to your name to show off your entire fire suit livery?
I like that you brought this up. Why don't they have the racing driver and the pose you selected for them be located next to your name to show off your entire fire suit livery?
Fran berube Messages 2 United States Mar 26, 2020 #4 I agree otherwise what's the point of doing it besides self satisfaction lol