might be something old but...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drift Addict
  • 12 comments
  • 458 views
Messages
105
shifting up with the reverse button is more effective. it gives a stronger kick. and plus, it sounds cooler. haha
 
Yea it sound sorta like an auto but its not as fast
 
I'm a little confused. What do you mean exactly?
 
When the rev counter needle is in the redline, hit reverse and it will shift up like an auto
 
I like to shift into reverse when im doing 200 MPH in my F090/s:D
 
You also lose time when you use this method. Just like drifting it's another thing to do that isn't efficient when racing.
 
I don;t do it when I'm actually racing. Just when m messing around on the Test Track.:P
 
MazKid mentioned this in a thread many months ago. However, as he stated, in only works well in the lower-powered cars-- In those instances, tapping reverse will sort of send the transmission into neutral, then give it a kick into the next gear. With higher-powered/thin powerband cars though, it's definitely not something that you want to do in a race. ;)
 
plus, it sounds relaly mushy on the hig powered cars....
its like.. vrooooom emmmmroooomm
the ermmm part is the reverse
sounds messed to me.. :p
 
you probably could do that if u have a GT force or driving force (i think that they are the same thing) when u are drifting because it won't shift when u have the wheel turned so far.
 
Back