MIGHTY MINI's CHAMPIONSHIP! London Finale Sunday!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 152 comments

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
11008.jpg
11008.jpg

MIGHTY MINI's - THE BEST OF BRITISH ON GTPLANET

London_2.jpg

11008.jpg
11008.jpg

LOBBY SETTINGS
~Races are held Sunday nights, with room open from 7pm UK time through to 9.30pm.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~
~Grip Reduction is set to Real~
~Damage is Light~
~Mics are ON~
~All driving aids including ABS are disallowed.~
~Draft is Weak~

11008.jpg
11008.jpg

RACE TIMETABLE:
~Timetable will be as follows (All Times BST):
7.15pm Race Room Opens.

7.40pm Race 1 Qualifying.

7:50pm Race 1 - 15 minutes in length - race ends when leader crosses line after 15 minutes have elapsed. Followed by 5 minute break.

8:10pm Race 2 - 15 minutes in length - race ends when leader crosses line after 15 minutes have elapsed. Followed by 5 minute break. Grid order determined by reverse order of finishing result of Race 1.

8:30pm Race 3 - 15 minutes in length - race ends when leader crosses line after 15 minutes have elapsed. Followed by 5 minute break. Grid order determined by finishing result of Race 2.

8:50pm Race 4 - 15 minutes in length - race ends when leader crosses line after 15 minutes have elapsed. Followed by 5 minute break. Grid order determined by reverse order of finishing result of Race 3.

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on.~

Pts system:1st: 20 points, 2nd: 18 points, 3rd:16 points, 4th: 14 points 5th: 12 points, 6th: 11 points, 7th: 10 points, 8th: 9 points, 9th: 8 points, 10th: 7 points, 11th: 6 points, 12th: 5 points, 13th: 4 points, 14th: 3 points, 15th 2 pts, 16th: 1 point.

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~Rage-quitters who earn cheap poles subsequently will be penalised. If you wish to stop, pull over off the road at a safe place out the way. However if you DC you will NOT be penalised and forced to move over - it will count as a normal DNF.

~Mid race chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.~

11008.jpg
11008.jpg

THE CAR:
The MINI COOPER 1.3i '98 is the car of choice for Mighty Mini's. Only the following parts are permitted to be fitted to your car:

WEIGHT REDUCTION STAGE 3
WINDOW WEIGHT REDUCTION
SPORTS ECU
CATALYCTIC CONVERTOR
SPORTS EXHAUST MANIFOLD
5 SPEED CLOSE RATIO TRANSMISSION
COMFORT SOFT TYRES

11008.jpg
11008.jpg

THE TRACKS:
R01/02/03/04 - Madrid Mini Reverse (21 April)
R05/06/07/08 - Autumn Ring Mini (28 April)
R09/10/11/12 - Eiger Short Track (CW) (5 May)
R13/14/15/16 - London Reverse (12 May)

11008.jpg
11008.jpg

Furinkazen
Lout
FlyingFox
Akmuq*

O'Rama
Ranhammer
Katiegan
JoeOfTheFire

ChrisJohnson
bloodsugarrush
hainuinimic

Last edited:
Yes London is in. Don't kill me. I reckon reverse will be a better layout owing to the lack of first corner hairpin melee.

I'm so up for this... :D:tup:

Althoough I might need help getting my hands on a '98 Mini, because the only one I've got is fully modded...

Yeratel84
I'm so up for this... :D:tup:

Althoough I might need help getting my hands on a '98 Mini, because the only one I've got is fully modded...

Got some spare ;)

Got a couple spare Mini's, gonna give them a thrash after WSC tonight as well.

Ooh, I might be able to do this 👍. I won't be able to make Eiger because I'll be in Wales that weekend, but the rest I should be able to do. Put me down as a reserve anyway in case anything pops up. Hopefully I'll be able to make Madrid, my TV is currently dead and I'm hoping to have a new one by then. :lol:

These things are going to be a blast! I'm in. :D

Right, got two more three more, for you and Yeratel - Just sent one to Fox.

Updated entries. Nice and small and neat, like the Mini's around London :D

I might give this a go, but I don't have a 1.3i Mini. :ouch:

Anyone going to have some crazy 60's paint schemes going this sunday?

So we still got a few spots, how people feel about a spot of testing on saturday after TOCA? Also shortening qualifying to 10mins.

If anyone has a spare mini they could send that'd be awesome. I can always dupe/borrow glitch one if there isn't a spare.

If anyone has a spare mini they could send that'd be awesome. I can always dupe/borrow glitch one if there isn't a spare.

Send bloodsugarrush a friend request and tell me what color you'd like. I have them 0/0/0 in all colors.

I might be interested in joining these races, assuming my internet will allow me to. No adjustable parts? What about aftermarket wheels?

Send bloodsugarrush a friend request and tell me what color you'd like. I have them 0/0/0 in all colors.

I might be interested in joining these races, assuming my internet will allow me to. No adjustable parts? What about aftermarket wheels?

They are allowed.]

Guys, check your Mini's spec, I may have forgotten the transmission on a couple of them.

Back