MIGHTY MINI's CHAMPIONSHIP! London Finale Sunday!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 152 comments
Great fun racing! Best i've had since Le Mans V! Roll on next week!

Well Done Yera! You were awesome! And great battles Lout!

I love exclamation marks!

Depsite finishing dead last in every race, I had a total blast with the little Minis! :D Right now, I'm currently racing one of the newer Mini's in the Mini Challenge Seasonal Races! ;)

Furi of you needed help sending Minis you shoulda asked me..I have quite a few spare and have learned how to dupe safely.

Fun time. I'll admit it was very bad racing on my part while I was getting used to the car, but I tried redeeming myself during the last race, at least.

I'd like you to not turn up to Autumn Ring. Wasn't clever out there. I appreciate the draft nature of the track didn;t help but still not clever.

Still some epic racing, loved the start of Race 4 👍

I'd like you to not turn up to Autumn Ring. Wasn't clever out there. I appreciate the draft nature of the track didn;t help but still not clever.

Hm, rather just drop out. I'm not cut out for this kind of racing (clearly) and I don't want to cause anymore trouble than I already have.

There was a bit too much late breaking and people getting run off the track this evening.

Lets hope it improves next week.

@ DK. Your foul mouthed, abusive rant at Furi this evening was abhorrent. No one should have to listen to that torrent of four lettered abuse. Whether Furi was right or wrong in what he did in starting the race without you, is no excuse for what you came out with tonight.

Bet if your folks heard you coming out with that language you'd get the crap pummelled out of you.

There is no room for that here!

Furinkazen

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~
👍

As part of an apology for my Race 3 cock up, instead of Furi / Lout / Akmuq for P4/5/6 - i'm penalising myself to P6. Result now Lout / Akmuq / Furi.

As part of an apology for my Race 3 cock up, instead of Furi / Lout / Akmuq for P4/5/6 - i'm penalising myself to P6. Result now Lout / Akmuq / Furi.

Races 1 & 3 were annoying, and got pushed out wide of the final hair pin and lost to many places to make up. But loved the racing otherwise!

Races 1 & 3 were annoying, and got pushed out wide of the final hair pin and lost to many places to make up. But loved the racing otherwise!

That may have been me mate so I'm sorry about that.

I too got shoved wide at the same corner and was equally perturbed.

Karma I guess

That may have been me mate so I'm sorry about that.

I too got shoved wide at the same corner and was equally perturbed.

Karma I guess

No worries if it was. There was a lot of bunching several times, and usually started at the front of it and ended at the back!

That's what I was like last Sunday, hadn't even turned a wheel before quali!

Been hyped with NBA2K13 lately (with the whole Playoff scene), so haven't been practicing for any series I'm currently racing... so actually I was surprised with how competitive I was having never raced in GT5 without ABS...

I have still kept track of points, we'll decide in the lobby tonight 👍

Does anyone have a spare they can give me please? :embarrassed:.

Edit: Where are the tables as well, Furi? :P

Can I come? I've got fresh oil in my Mini this time, and I've washed my mouth out with soap. :dopey:

Guys, you can win a mini in the A-Spec Mini Challenge, Professional Series, just a 3-lap race of Madrid.

Latest Posts

Back