Milage

  • Thread starter Thread starter AK-47
  • 16 comments
  • 1,069 views
Messages
26
How many miles did you put in the game... So far I have 13100miles.... that's more miles than my car. I'm sure there are people out there with crazy milage on GT3. :)
 
haha, I save the game after EVERY time I play. Even if I have only taken 1 car to do the 0-400m test. Well, I didnt realize that most people dont do this.

I have 48,000 miles.
 
I never save,... but I calculated what I thought it would be,.... came to approx 75,000 miles......
 
Highest milage on car: 2280km ; Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34)
Total milage: (only) 6253km :O
 
I've got 15,000miles. But I don't even own a PS/2, I just use it at my friends place.....
 
48,000 miles!!!!!

MAN!!!! How long have you been playing???? Wow!!!

I guess I got more work to do now:banghead:
 
I've got 28,426 miles...hopin' to reach the 100,000 mark one day,but is that possible 0_o?

AE86Driver
 
WOW!!!
I must be a geek or something, cause my Pennzoil Nismo Skyline has 8,368 miles on it and i have 94,306 miles total. Man!
 
I actually think Ive only got about 8,000 or so, but with that in mind...

I have all the races in sim mode beat except some of the enduros and the final f1 race.

I dont know exactly how many days either, but will probably check it out and come back with an answer.

Problem is that right now Im breaking from the tokyo enduro for a couple of minutes.

It sucks too, because Im not really in the mood to play, but I have got 30 out of 100 laps done, and that would be a nice little waste if I gave up at this point.

I guess it will be a little while before I come back with that info.
 
almost 59,000 kms on the clock with the POLY 001 at 11,000 kms
 
I have about 15,000 miles but I started my game over one time and haven't really played a lot this time.
 
I played a little before, and i just started playing alot recently, and Ive gotten about 7,500 miles with about 50% completed.
 
Back