milage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dion_124
  • 10 comments
  • 830 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
7
hi ime new i own a '97 civic type r i hope to own a scooby soon anyway who's got the most milage on a car ive just racked up 30k on my stock civic
 
Welcome to GTP.

You've made a good start.

You posted this in the wrong place. This has nothing to do with settings or tuning. It should have been posted on the general GT4 board.

Also, are you aware of punctuation?

And anway, 30,000 miles on a stock civic? Are you mad? Where have you been driving it? Why can't you afford a Subaru?
 
daan, this isn't the settings forum.
 
Wake up Daan.

[edit] oops :O
AMG
 
Sorry daan. Just noticed that it was previously on the settings forum.
 
Do you guys think I'm stupid?

Don't answer that....
 
Dion_124
:dunce: see not so clever now are ya
I'd stop now.

First, you look to be an illiterate third grader, perhaps even a trained chimp, when you type like that. This ISN'T AOL.

Second, daan is a moderator. If you aren't familiar with forums, I suggest you look up his job description.

Third; button it.
 
... what a disrespect... :O

Lock it up right now... lol
 
Dion_124
and you think anway is good punctuation do you??
No, that's a spelling error. And I can use quotes. And the edit button.

Dion_124
hi ime new i own a '97 civic type r i hope to own a scooby soon anyway who's got the most milage on a car ive just racked up 30k on my stock civic
Should be

Dion_124
Hi I'me new. I own a '97 Civic Type R. I hope to own a Scooby soon. Anyway, who's got the most mileage on a car? I've just racked up 30k on my stock Civic.

And you pick holes in my post?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back