Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back Pug Power With RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

Wait a moment!

Are you guys saying they've changed the exchange but it has nothing new until 30/10?

I am seriously ticked by this! I had to do some serious grinding of career mode and the achievements last week to get enough together on ME
points on all my accounts to buy the paints and wheels thinking they'd change today and now I have another week in which to get them? :confused:

On one hand I'm happy for that but it worries me at the same time because I've one more road car to get on all my accounts the 4C to have all the road cars and now I just have to hope there's nothing new coming with the next update alongside the car as that will mean more grinding! :scared:

I hope so, I've been waiting for months for Polyphony to finally include a down arrow in the weekly update and again and again I feel the disappointment since they only include different versions of arrows up.

Lets not under estimate the importance of new up arrows, you are not giving credit where credit is due. :cheers::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd really like some new stripe decals. You can distort the current ones into what you want with a lot of sweat and tears, but they sometimes lose sharpness.

For instance, I did all the line work on my Christina Nielsen Ferrari 458 GT3 replica using the built-in decals, but it was a real pain in the ass because the options are limited. The livery editor could really use some QoL and UI improvements in general. It'd actually be better if the livery editor had some simple vector design tools you could "paint" onto the car as textures instead of pre-baked images.
ynPfkZC.png

I didn't own a PS4 until mid November 2017, and real life kept me from playing January through July of 2018, so I'm missing tons of paints.

I don't know what the lack of a mileage exchange update means this week, but I can only hope that the next game update makes it easier to acquire all the paints, wheels, decals, etc...

I'd really like some new stripe decals. You can distort the current ones into what you want with a lot of sweat and tears, but they sometimes lose sharpness.

For instance, I did all the line work on my Christina Nielsen Ferrari 458 GT3 replica using the built-in decals, but it was a real pain in the ass because the options are limited. The livery editor could really use some QoL and UI improvements in general. It'd actually be better if the livery editor had some simple vector design tools you could "paint" onto the car as textures instead of pre-baked images.
ynPfkZC.png
I don't feel the need for any new game decals when we have unlimited (within 15kb) options with custom decals. Aside from basic shapes, I rarely use the game decals in any of my creations now!

Yes but shutdown of the server's wasn't that far away....

GT7 Confirmed! Launches with SPA, Castrol Supra and that other car you want.

Seriously though, the only thing more of a letdown than the abysmal selection in the ME is no update at all. I look forward to getting paints at least. They have some left. Maybe they are moving to a full open shop with all previous items available and occasional updates?

Seriously though, the only thing more of a letdown than the abysmal selection in the ME is no update at all. I look forward to getting paints at least. They have some left. Maybe they are moving to a full open shop with all previous items available and occasional updates?

That would be good and bad!

Good because we can see what were missing but it'd be bad for me because then I'd have to grind as soon as possible to try and acquire any
missing stuff just in case it's removed at some stage later on.

Thinking positive that something must be changing with the next update or as others have said maybe the items are only going to cycle every
two weeks now rather than weekly.

Two weekly's fine as that means less work grinding ME points for me!

I feel like newcomers will get maybe 6 months out of the exchange? Less?

Ie buy the 2 safety cars, buy the 7 Group 3 road cars, wheels, some colours etc.

It doesbt take that many cycles?

I wish they add new items with a bigger « anniversary » update, but also a way so sort colors or wheels. At least add a favourite section, as I often use the same wheels and paints.

Also maybe they will end the « fake » sales, as the paint and cars were on sale the whole year. It reminds of shops that raise the prices up then bar them to give the feeling of a good deal.

That is not a bad idea at all. 👍

I wish they add new items with a bigger « anniversary » update, but also a way so sort colors or wheels. At least add a favourite section, as I often use the same wheels and paints.

Also maybe they will end the « fake » sales, as the paint and cars were on sale the whole year. It reminds of shops that raise the prices up then bar them to give the feeling of a good deal.

Cmon, fake sales??
Why is it that paint that is not on sale costs 500 points and only the sale priced paints cost 1000 points? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Maybe prepping Mileage Exhange v2 for the 1 Year Anniversary update? Lots of new wheels, poses, paints, etc.

Someone had to say it. :dopey:

Always held out hope for this. The game has rim manufacturers HRE, Speedline and Sparco (whose rims are produced under license by OZ Racing and whose own rims are already in the game) official logos for use in the livery editor, so was always holding out hope we would get a selection from them, at the very least. Sparco race suits were also quite ubiquitous in GT5 and 6, so here's hoping...

Last edited:
Always held out hope for this. The game has rim manufacturers HRE, Speedline and Sparco (whose rims are produced under license by OZRacing, whose own rims are already in the game) official logos for use in the livery editor, so was always holding out hope we would a selection from them, at the very least. Sparco race suits were also quite ubiquitous in GT5 and 6, so here's hoping...

Absolutely, I think the wheel selection should be easily update-able, but I'm also not a game developer. LOL!

I like and agree with everything you said, let's be optimistic!

All I want are the double stripe decals that are already available...rotated on the horizontal instead of only being vertical, or just add a button that rotates the double stripes(and all other stripes) in a fixed 60° angle, that can't be hard to program, can it?

It is indeed very odd that there isn't an update. Could be they are preparing a big change for the Anniversary Update, or more likely they just don't bother updating since they are too neck deep in the FIA Championship. Classic PD, can't even spare one employee to select a couple of rims and paints and write a few lines of code...

Yet another week of no update it seems. I'd give them some slack if the October update drops this week, but it's next week! For 🤬 sake PD, how lazy can you be?

Latest Posts

Back