Mileage Exchange Update Brings Back Pug Power With RCZ Gr.3 Road Car

Yet another week of no update it seems. I'd give them some slack if the October update drops this week, but it's next week! For 🤬 sake PD, how lazy can you be?

Wait so they've provided (almost) monthly updates since December, and hosted multiple fantastic esports events but they are lazy?

If the mileage exchange means so much to you, then be a bit more patient. Who knows what will happen. Maybe there will be a major refresh and change of the store

If the Mileage Exchange hasn't changed /updated for the past few weeks, then its likely that PD have been definitely doing something like an overhaul of the interface (modifying the layout for more new content I hope), therefore, we may find out next week.

Wait so they've provided (almost) monthly updates since December, and hosted multiple fantastic esports events but they are lazy?

If the mileage exchange means so much to you, then be a bit more patient. Who knows what will happen. Maybe there will be a major refresh and change of the store

Lazy is probably too strong a word. More like bad planning and lack of foresight.

Unlike a lot of people here I've never complained a single jot about the content in updates, because they are all free and it's virtually unheard of in today's gaming world to get this much free content post release. Also never complained about how biased GTS is to esports, even though I'm an old school gamer and as far removed from their target audience as anyone. Mileage Exchange however, is something so simple to update each week. Heck, they could even set a program to randomise a pool of items from the whole repository to do it each week. But nope, just because the FIA finals are on and the Anniversary Update is coming up they don't even bother. I've been grinding every single day from January when the first 20 million car dropped, and shopping for MiEx items to complete my collection is literally the only thing breaking the boredom every week.

I don't doubt that it will update again and probably have a new layout (a permanent full roster would be preferable instead of drip feeding as they have been over the past year), but man can't they just spare one guy 15 mins for the past 2 weeks to update???

Okay so now I have a problemo since there's no update to Mileage Exchange this week!

I was hoping to get the last of the road cars (Alfa Romeo 4C) to complete my set before the next DLC so I could forget about having
to grind my other accounts for a bit but it seems it's not happening.

Do you think they will go back to the start of the cycle again next week or if there is a revised mileage exchange with the DLC will we get
the 4C first.

A tad annoyed by this sudden change as I had my grind all perfectly worked out but now it's all up in the air...

Not only that, no update at all. Last week the dates changed, but this week it's still showing 0900 24/10 to 0859 30/10...
I didn't noticed that. I will check it out later
What do you think is going on? Are we maybe getting new stuff with the new update?:confused:

Can but hope it's for an all new mile exchange with existing and new content added, will actually give me an excuse to check out
the content of the DLC (assuming it downloads in time before work) to see if there is anything new.

The morale of my week is I grind myself to death on the mile exchange points again over 4 profiles to get the Peugeot RCZ road car and
yet again I find I had another week to work on it..:confused:

It has been updated, there are few new paints like Y2 chrome and BPY Colourshift, sorry didnt take a screenshot
Crikey, it has as well.

I would say "better late than never", but every item in there has been seen before...

Crikey, it has as well.

I would say "better late than never", but every item in there has been seen before...
Must be repeats of paints from early days because ive been buying everything since december and a few paints from today are new to me

"New update" but nothing is new
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181031105526.png

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181031105546.png

Better late than never, I missed some of the paints in the first few weeks so it's not a completely useless update. Weird still that they don't have any new paints on offer. I'm keeping track and I know Famine is, and there are definitely still some chips missing to fill the gaps.

Btw, the Alfa is in a different shade of red than has been offered before. It's darker and metallic this time (Rosso Competizione - from Alfa 8C - instead of the previous Rosso Alfa).

I am relieved to see it was updated so my grind for mileage exchange stuff is back on track!

Needed some of these paints so I guess these are the ones from the weeks where I've forgotten to purchase.

Oh well grind for 10,000 ME points tonight begins again tonight and then that will be the road cars bought for all my ID's.

Is it already mention that in cockpit view for the Alfa Romeo 4C you can't change seat for back up or down .
The same go's for the Corvette 69 .

I was hoping for a non rotating roster and all items available in a major update. Guess it's too much to ask for. Business as usual again folks.

@Famine are you going to do a news post this week? You missed last week (I know all of the items are repeats but still).

I was hoping for a non rotating roster and all items available in a major update. Guess it's too much to ask for. Business as usual again folks.

@Famine are you going to do a news post this week? You missed last week (I know all of the items are repeats but still).
That actually caused me to miss last weeks update (not sure if I'm missing anything from it, I only missed the first few weeks, and have everything since late november 2017)

Somehow missed one of the Motegi Touge wheels so I'm okay with this. Just wish they would add a purple and orange color shift paint soon. The more TVR-esque colors the better.

Back