Mileage Exchange Update for GT Sport Brings New Paints and Wheels

I literraly bought everything available in there, and I probably won't use everything but oh well...I got nothing else to my mileage points

Glad I came here today or I'd have totally forgotten about the Mileage Exchange, Yup GT:Sport was fun while it lasted but I finished everything the game offers long ago and really don't feel much of a need to play anymore which is really disappointing.
It's probably because the game don't have much content i played more than 100 hours have 87 cars, 95% campaign did only one race online and it's started to be a little boring without new tracks. The AI is totally not engaging too slow when you get fastest road cars that i better like to drive daily races in time trial to beat my times than driving with opponets.

I guess if you are level 50, have golded all the challenges and have created all the liveries and decals you will ever create then, Yes, it's time to move on! No real need to inform us really! We are going to get more out of the game than you.

GT5 and 6 had SO MANY suit and helmet designs, why do we only have two from each in GT Sport? Quite a bit disappointing.

There are tons of suits and helmets being shared in discovery. You can go there and get as many as you want.

67k of mileage points after buying everything this week, same as every other week... I yearn for the day I can spend them, or something comes up for sale where I need to earn points to buy it!
I’d love to see them selling exclusive full liveries for example.
Something, anything....

I'm very surprised the R34 hasn't received the safety car treatment to go with the R35 version.

Whats the point in those safety cars anyway?! There are a boatload of things that the time of PDs vehicle artists would be better spent on: New cars, new colors, new variations, new exclusive liveries for mileage points (cool idea @djdest )

That's a great idea. They could even create some classic ones. Save us mere mortals trying to replicate them ourselves!!

Quick question:

Has there been any metallic gold or gold flake paints yet?? I know there has been chrome gold (horrible IMO)!

Yes, large and small flake.
You can just about see the small flake one on my Rothmans livery here

4765442901494760456_0.jpg

4621332113948443656_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back