Mileage Exchange Update for GT Sport Brings New Paints and Wheels

This week it was easy to find what colours belong to which car (s) :), these two colours is for the Lexus RC F:

• Heat blue contrast layering – 500 Mi
  • Lava orange crystal shine – 500 Mi

What if.... a patch will happen before next week (or it was already secretly in 1.10) and we get even more road cars of race cars? AKA a new unrevealed batch of these.

I would also think it will just start cycling with the Chevrolet again... perhaps in a different base colour.

Heat blue contrast layering, does it do anything to do with Heat? Is it just the name?

Just the name maybe? Warm blue or something?

kyo-3653bl.jpg

a710fb5a5e8258d6303c7e249e9919b5--cool-tones-blue-dots.jpg

How long until the Nissan pace car is back, As I missed it, also are it's stats the same as the gtr in the showroom?

I hate the paint system in GT Sport

How long until the Nissan pace car is back, As I missed it, also are it's stats the same as the gtr in the showroom?

I hate the paint system in GT Sport
Don't think it's been in yet. I thought the only way to obtain it was by golding all licence tests?!
It hasn't been, because it's a prize car. The only safety cars in Mileage Exchange are the AMG GT and BMW M4, alternating every two weeks.

Not to be all negative but why does PD even bother with these decals?? lol TOW and kill switches every week

I thought they would start to add other types of decals to this, but then why the need with the decal uploader available!!

You never know though, PD may surprise us with something unique in here in future!!

Not to be all negative but why does PD even bother with these decals?? lol TOW and kill switches every week

I think it would be cool if the MP decals where all technical decals for types of cars. They could also then be custom number boards, windscreen logos etc.

Glad I came here today or I'd have totally forgotten about the Mileage Exchange, Yup GT:Sport was fun while it lasted but I finished everything the game offers long ago and really don't feel much of a need to play anymore which is really disappointing.

still havent seen a decent deep black paint that looks great in hdr , they all look dark grey and yes my color settings are set correct because some cars have a decent stock black color

I thought they would start to add other types of decals to this, but then why the need with the decal uploader available!!

You never know though, PD may surprise us with something unique in here in future!!

Very true! I really enjoy the people uploading the great decals (and a big thumbs down to the clowns posting repulsive crap on there, I'm so worried they're going to ruin it for everyone...) but I've had a few removed recently and it's sooooo frustrating. I was hoping PD would release a bunch of nice 'official' decals I can use and not have to worry about them removed without any notice.. :( the livery editor is one of the things still keeping me hooked. I LOVE creating new livers, it's such a fun tool!

Anybody know if I've missed a Blue Chrome? Need it for a car I started, and thought I had it.

Latest Posts

Back