Mileage Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter RA1D3R
  • 5 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
139
Does anyone know why when I race online it doesn't always add mileage to my car? I run 50 lap daytona races and sometimes it doesn't add any miles and sometimes it does.
 
Lucky you!👍
 
Idont now but if you dont have any mileage accumulating on your car does oil go bad? Does the engin need repaired? Does the chassis need refreshed?:)
 
I think I've noticed that too. I once used my S'Vettel online for a few hours of fun. Next day check on it and it still had 0 mileage.
 
Idont now but if you dont have any mileage accumulating on your car does oil go bad? Does the engin need repaired? Does the chassis need refreshed?:)

I repaired the chasis and engine on my #48 Jimmie Johnson NASCAR and ran a 30 lap race. When I went to see if any mileage was added it was the same as before. Then I went to see if it would let me repair it again and it said it was in perfect condition.
 
Back