United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
MINI Clubman VGT Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[TT] MINI Clubman VGT Super Lap @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
So I'm watching Samura_935Turbo's lap and come across this view with a rearview mirror, not seen this before but would love it to ba an option, I know that you sort of get it with drivers eye view but this is way better :)
Sorry for double pic :-/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.8 KB · Views: 9
Did this one, without settings, this car has understeer, a bit tricky, took 3 laps to get gold.
Traction at 1 and abs at 1, no steerhelp or asm, but i think it would help.
Very fun car, too bad not paintable.
and best of all, gearbox and suspension are adjustable.But no centerdiff adjustment..:indiff:
Not a bad Vision car.

I've got silver so far, but with the amount of understeer this car has, I can't seem to make up the .7 seconds I need for the gold time.

It is really nice to have the leaderboard available from internet.

It is the first time I notice it... Is it the first time that it's available or I missed it?

Yes, it is nice to have access via PC or smart phone but it still could be better if we could view our friends-list there too, and have more than just the top 250 view-able.

It only went live a few days ago so nothing missed. 👍

Are we allowed to post times or no?

Yes.... you may post your time if you want to.

Got gold after 3 laps, built up the speed to get familiarised with the car and managed a 0:46.8xx

The car itself is such a fun car, sounds good and looks amazing. Not tried it around Midfield yet but reading comments above i will be.

Yes, it is nice to have access via PC or smart phone but it still could be better if we could view our friends-list there too, and have more than just the top 250 view-able.

It only went live a few days ago so nothing missed. 👍

Sorry for going off-topic but, as PD didn't announced it, at least AFAIK, maybe it would be fair to the community if we post it into the 1.16 undocumented changes' thread. So, that way, more people will be aware of its existence.

There is already a thread in main section which points to it, that's how I became aware of it.

It is just a recent addition to the website and was not part of the update so I don't think it would fit in that thread.

Got 0.46.1xx i think, but having a TC on 3, what a dumba##. Gonna try later TCoff ofcourse. A lot of understeer, i know you cant setup it there, but does anyone already have a tune for the MiniVGT?
Also, tried it @ Midfield and got 1.09.9xx, RS,TCoff, abs1 and DS3 auto gears.. Anyone?

I changed Oil and the gearbox max speed to 260kmh. My lsd is F-9/20/20 R-10/20/23. BB is 4/6. I dont know how to setup the rest of it. Alot of understeer, if someone knows how to fix it please :) feel free to tell :bowdown:

46:986 after too many tries for my liking. Not sure where I'm losing speed, T1 probably. I've never been good at this track.

I did a 0:46.174 earlier this morning with no assists, ABS: 1.

I probably have a sub-46 second lap in me, but the car's understeer with a DS3 prevents this from being enjoyable enough to keep going.

Pretty fun car. Good grip. At least from the 3 laps I did with it. Half a second from Gold. Will try again when I have time.

Currently at a 45.651 at 607th, and can make up a bit more time :)

EDIT: 45.569, now 452nd.

Last edited:
I hate this car. Its fat ass doesn't want to turn.

The times are tight, too. Best so far is high 44s, that's barely 2s better than gold...

EDIT: Got 46.541 a couple laps later. I think I "got" how it turns, but I'm too meh about it to do get a better time.

Last edited:
45.277 - #164 Overall (Tied for #162)

Definitely see another .3xx off of it if I want to put more time into this seasonal. Lots of fun! Great new car! Good suited track!

45.277 - #164 Overall (Tied for #162)

Definitely see another .3xx off of it if I want to put more time into this seasonal. Lots of fun! Great new car! Good suited track!
Phish, teach me what you know! :lol:

Back