B Bossman Messages 62 Mar 20, 2005 #1 I can't seem to find the Mini Cooper 1.3i (98) on the UK version for GT4 and was wondering if anyone can comfirm that it is in GT4 (UK Version). If it is could you please tell me how I can get hold of it.
I can't seem to find the Mini Cooper 1.3i (98) on the UK version for GT4 and was wondering if anyone can comfirm that it is in GT4 (UK Version). If it is could you please tell me how I can get hold of it.
Cap'n Jack Premium Messages 10,421 South of the South Messages GoldMineGutted Mar 21, 2005 #3 Sorry, but its not in the PAL or NTSC version, sadly.
R RogsR34UK Messages 1,607 Near Oxford, UK Messages RogsR35UK Messages RogsR34UK Mar 21, 2005 #4 Well, the PAL and American versions. It is on the Japanese version and I have yet to confirm whether it is in the Korean version.
Well, the PAL and American versions. It is on the Japanese version and I have yet to confirm whether it is in the Korean version.