Mini Cooper Wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5ExPeRt
  • 4 comments
  • 467 views
Messages
51
Australia
WA
Messages
SHARP_SHOOTER_33
I want a fully tuned Mini Cooper any type.

I have a Level 4 Ticket if anyone has the Mini Cooper?
 
I can help with that.

I can provide any of the premium Mini's or a standard Mini Cooper 1.3i '98. Fully tuned as requested.

If you want i can trade on Monday.
 
I can help with that.

I can provide any of the premium Mini's or a standard Mini Cooper 1.3i '98. Fully tuned as requested.

If you want i can trade on Monday.

Can I please have one of your premium Mini Coopers please. I will add you as a friend and as you said will trade on monday. Thanks 👍
 
Can I please have one of your premium Mini Coopers please. I will add you as a friend and as you said will trade on monday. Thanks 👍

I have sent you a friend request. (Mike_5927)

I will be able to send as soon as you accept.
 
I am going to have to remove my offer from the table as your friend request was not accepted in time.

My trading schedule is booked for the week and about half of next week. After that i am going to stop trading for a bit, as I want to enjoy driving the cars i have now collected.

Again sorry about this but you had plenty of time to get your friend request in, but you waited for me to send one Monday morning.
 
Back