mini cooper

  • Thread starter Thread starter B_Lovell
  • 23 comments
  • 8,433 views
Messages
8
i did a search and couldn't find anything. i want to get the old mini cooper but i cant buy it brand new and it isnt on the prize cars list. how do i get it.
 
It's in the NSTC-J but not in the US and the PAL version if I'm right.
 
And you are.
 
I don't understand why it was removed, in the Asian version I was using it to mop up the begginer rally races and having a blast. I mean they wanted this game to show automotive history and they remove one of the most revoltionary cars that we ever made. And then leave you with the big BMW yuppiemobile version. :grumpy:
 
how come they didnt put it in the PAL version which comes to britain when it is a british car
 
Don't ask us, ask PD.
 
Could someone post a pic of it. Much prefer it to the new one!
nige
 
mr-bean-mini-4001129.jpg
 
CHEERS!!!! Mr Bean's Mini was just the best. Came to a sad end if I remember right!! Has anyone got a pic from the actual game? :ouch:
nige
 
i don't think it's in the game AT ALL i've beaten it 100% and theres no sign of it at all
 
Is it not in the Japanese version of the game? See Post 3. Could somebody confirm this or not. I Know its not in the PAL version. Sad omission I think!
nige
 
nige
CHEERS!!!! Mr Bean's Mini was just the best. Came to a sad end if I remember right!! Has anyone got a pic from the actual game? :ouch:
nige

What part of "It's NOT IN THE GAME!" don't you understand?
 
slotcarrod
What part of "It's NOT IN THE GAME!" don't you understand?
ITS IN 1 of the Games and that's what he's asking.
PAL and NTSC=No.
NTSC-J=Yes.
Just like the Korean has 3-5 cars the rest of us don't get.
 
McLaren F1GTR
ITS IN 1 of the Games and that's what he's asking.
PAL and NTSC=No.
NTSC-J=Yes.
Just like the Korean has 3-5 cars the rest of us don't get.

It's not in his game! (UK version) It's not in mine! ( US version ) It's not in the Japanese version car list! If it is out there you got me. Korea, China? but I don't think so! I think BMW had a problem with it being in the game and it was taken out but not sure.
 
Old MINI Cooper is legend for the life of me i cant undrstand why it wasnt included in the game... Creator does not like minis 👎 👎 👎
 
slotcarrod
It's not in his game! (UK version) It's not in mine! ( US version ) It's not in the Japanese version car list! If it is out there you got me. Korea, China? but I don't think so! I think BMW had a problem with it being in the game and it was taken out but not sure.
Its in every NTSC-J game.
mini-cooper-1.3i-98.jpg


The question has been answered.
Time for a lock.
 
Cosmic
It's in the NSTC-J but not in the US and the PAL version if I'm right.
Famine
And you are.
If Famine says it's in there, it's in there. Trust me. :)

And by looking at that picture them cars are DAMN expensive in that Japanese version eh... :nervous: Mind you, by the looks of it you start with 1,000,000 credits so I suppose it balances out...
 
ferrari_chris
If Famine says it's in there, it's in there. Trust me. :)

And by looking at that picture them cars are DAMN expensive in that Japanese version eh... :nervous: Mind you, by the looks of it you start with 1,000,000 credits so I suppose it balances out...


Those probably messured under Japanese $$ (Yuan?), not US dollars. my guess
 
slotcarrot- Glad we cleared that one up then! Do you KNOW understand?
MCLARENF1GTR- Thanx for the pic! Bit expensive though!
nige
 
The japanese game uses credits simmilar to yen. So 10,00cr = 1,000,000 cr

The real mini is in the Japanese and the Asian (Chineese) version of the game. I don't know about the Korean version though, I don't have that.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Its in every NTSC-J game.
mini-cooper-1.3i-98.jpg


The question has been answered.
Time for a lock.

Wow!! I stand corrected, it is in the Japanese version! :dunce: But how can that be a 1998?

I wish it mas in my game or even better, the Monte-Carlo version. 👍
 
slotcarrod
Wow!! I stand corrected, it is in the Japanese version! :dunce: But how can that be a 1998?

Because it was made in 1998. I'm pretty sure (not 100%) they were still in production in 2000.
 
Race Idiot
Because it was made in 1998. I'm pretty sure (not 100%) they were still in production in 2000.
Yeah they were in production in 2000. I think it was that year that they made a 50th anniversary edition - very :cool:.

They were in production right up until the new one rolled out, that was '01 or '02 wasn't it?

I'm sure Famine or another UK member will know all the exact dates and stuff... :)
 
Back