Mini Cooper

  • Thread starter Thread starter mini cooper
  • 10 comments
  • 943 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
17
where do I get the old Mini Cooper ( around 1960- 1970) ?. It says that there is a Mini Cooper like that on the car list, but I cant find it in the game.
please help
 
First make sure that you have the NTSC version, it's not in the PAL.
 
I believe the old Mini is only in the NTSC-J version.
 
It tells you on the box.
 
mini cooper
how do i know which version i have?
Where do you live?...O.G.
old.gif
 
mini cooper
dang. they should start making the minis for this game!

The original Mini was in GT3, and if you'd've listened, the original Mini is featured in other versions of GT4. We just don't get it for some reason.

Anyway, you've still got the new Mini One, Cooper, and Cooper S...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back