• Thread starter dylansan
  • 17 comments

dylansan

Premium
United States
Massachusetts
GTP_dylansan
MINICOOPER120
Well, I decided to make a fresh start, as you can see. First of all, a cool new way to list my updates:

Last edited:

A Fresh Start:

Lotus Elise '00 @ Togakushi Kogen

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
Really good!! Nice captures indeed!! Also a cool way to display udpates:tup:

Its always nice to see people return to Photomode, so continue like this mate:)

I am glad you are making a return.
So am I. One of the main reasons for leaving was that I got a PS3, and I couldn't get my USBs to work. My dad recently went to the store and picked up a 4GB I believe, which works like a charm!
My favourite is the second shot.
I have to agree there. If the first didn't have the annoying splotches of blue (which is actually the sky shining through the trees), I would probably like it more. The second shot in the post is actually the first one I took by the way. Thanks for the comments.
Wow, great shots of the Elise 👍!
Thanks, I think I captured the "fresh" feeling pretty well. My link in the first post kind of looks like toothpaste now that I look at it. Also thanks for reminding me to put the full name of the car under the picture. I have a kind of obsessive compulsive disorder about those things.
Really good!! Nice captures indeed!! Also a cool way to display udpates:tup:
Thanks!, I've recently got into digital painting, and I'm trying to use it to make little artistic pictures that I think fit with the look of the pictures.
Its always nice to see people return to Photomode, so continue like this mate:)
I will for as long as I can, I've got loads of ideas, although naming each update might be a little harder...

Anyway, I've got another update coming up, called Princess peach. It's probably not what you're expecting, It's not pink, and the car is certainly no girl. You'll just have to wait and see (Later today).

Okay guys, here's part #1 of the update I was talking about. I think the car looks very mush like the color of a peach (not the color often referred to as peach, which is a skin-ish color). I thought Apricot Hill was an appropriate venue.

Princess Peach Pt1:

ASL Garaiya '02 @ Apricot Hill

Enjoy!​

I like it, and that 3rd shot is quite interesting, good wide camera. But did you blur the road?? I think that was not necessary...but thats only my opinion. The other 2 shots are good, crazy blur!!!

You should enter again in competitions, we need all the guys there:)

:cheers:
NTX

I like it, and that 3rd shot is quite interesting, good wide camera. But did you blur the road?? I think that was not necessary...but thats only my opinion. The other 2 shots are good, crazy blur!!!

You should enter again in competitions, we need all the guys there:)

:cheers:
NTX
Thanks for the comment! In the last photo, I duplicated the layer, blurred it, then erased a large area where the car was, to create almost a blurred vignette. As far as competitions go, I think I'll wait until I re-establish my gallery and get at least five updates going. I'm trying to get a style going so that my photos are different then everyone else's.

Pt2 of the Update should be up shortly!

Okay, here we go! Some action shots with some other cars.

Princess Peach Pt2:

ASL Garaiya '02 @ Apricot Hill

Enjoy!​

Battle shots are always welcome. I like them, good moments you have there. In the ASL VS Lotus shot, thas a nice capture indeed, rigth after the tight turn.

Cool one mate:)

Very nice gallery, MINICOOPER120 👍 I like all of your shots.. Each one is something special for itself :)..

Go on this way, buddy and best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back