Austria
Vienna
MINKIHL
29977602088_f405c62fa9_c.jpg

minkihl_simracing_nametag.png
egtm-logo.png
click for infos

First of all
let me introduce myself, my Name is Dominik Allram, I am 28 years old and I am living in Austria (Vienna).
I am driving Simracing Games since the end of 2004, I started with GT FIA Racing game, better known as GTR / GTR2.

After 4 competitive Endurance Championships in Rfactor i was going to Iracing.
My Input Hardware started with a Logitech G25 and end in a Clubsport equip from Fanatec.
(On PS4 I drive currently with Thurstmaster TgT with the Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals right now via CPX Adapter but I am changing part by part to Fanatec Elite)

Now i want also to compete in GT Sports and i will try to let u guys know my setups, to help out the best i can!
...because we are a Racing community and we should help each other.
I would appreciate if you guys follow me in GT Sports

Second to mention what I am doing here on GT Sport...
I love to create Setups for any Cars, I am loving creating Videos (All of them on Youtube),
also i am streaming, explaining and much more.
...so if you need help, you enjoying my streams, setups, videos, join me on discord, youtube and follow me on gt planet!

-=HOW TO FOLLOW ME=-
(click on pictures)
PSN: add MINKIHL

My Current Wheel Setup
- G29 without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 8
- TGT without any Mods
- Steering Sensitivity: 1
- FFB Max Force: 4
- FFB Sensivity: 4
Assistants:
- Countersteering-
Strong or off, depends on Car and Track
- ABS-
-TC-
depends on Car
- Rest-
off

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SETUPS
---> all Setups are uploaded to my Youtube Channel (link above [icon]) and the Setup is always at the End of the Video.
-----> If the Setups is not at the End of the Video - check out the description. :)
-------> I appreciate every follow and subscription! :P

If you find a YOUTUBE Video which is missing the setup, please contact me!

Formula Cars

Gr.X

*NEW*
*NEW*

Gr.1

Gr.2

Gr.3

Gr.4

Road Cars

Nordschleife

minkihl_simracing_nametag.png

Last edited:
seavas,
thank's for posting the setups. I am not good at tuning (so far I only made a few changes on gearshift ratios and spoilers). I am a hobby racer (also from Vienna) and managed a 1:52 time on Dragon Trail with the GTR. I am looking forward to test out your tunes and hopefully get under 1:50.
PS: I startet using my Trhustmaster T300 with pro pedals.

Hi Dominik, thanks for sharing the setups. I can see from watching your video's just how much quick in the corners you are so that's something I have to work on.

On your G29 pedals do you use any brake upgrade like a loaded brake cell?

Thanks again for sharing and good luck at getting the quickest times

Hi Dominik, thanks for sharing the setups. I can see from watching your video's just how much quick in the corners you are so that's something I have to work on.

On your G29 pedals do you use any brake upgrade like a loaded brake cell?

Thanks again for sharing and good luck at getting the quickest times

no just the standard g29 without any modifications

First of all let me introduce myself, my Name is Dominik Allram and I live in Austria (Vienna).

I drive Simracing since the end of 2004, I started with GT FIA Racing game, better known as GTR / GTR2.
After that i drove Endurance Championships in Rfactor and last i was competing in Iracing.

My Input Hardware started with a Logitech G25 and end in a Clubsport equip from Fanatec. (On PS4 i drive with G29 right now!)

Now i want also to compete in GT Sports and i will try to let u guys know my setups, to help out the best i can!
...because we are a Racing community and we should help each other.

PSN: MINKIHL

All Times are driven in Daily Races with BoP

Setups:
Dragon Trail - Coast
1.46,457 (Replay can be found ingame under Minkihl)

CAR: GT-R Gr.4

Setup:
Brake: 5

Ride hight: 65mm/2,56in F - 109mm/4,29in R (changed it from 60 to 65, i was feeling that i touch the street first corner)
Frequency (hz): 2.40 F - 2.50 R
ARB: 7 F - 5 R
Compression: 53 F - 55 R
Rebound: 85 F - 81 R
Camber: 2.2 F - 2.8 R (here Credits to dorian101 - feels better with your changes - thx)
Toe: in 0.04 F - in 0.12 R

Downforce: 250 F - 450 R

LSD: (higher values for controlled but good accelerating)
front rear
5 5
40 35
5 5

Gears ratio:
Top Speed 270km/h

Final Gear 4127

Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
1:41,906 (Replay can be found ingame under Minkihl)

CAR: GT-R Gr.4

Setup:

Ride height: 65mm/2,56in F - 109mm/4,29in R
ARB: 6 F - 5 R
Compression: 53 F - 55 R
Rebound: 85 F - 81 R
Camber: 2.5 F - 2.5 R
Toe: in 0.07 F - in 0.12 R

Downforce: 250 F - 450 R

LSD:
front rear
5 5
40 32
5 5

Gears ratio:
Top Speed: 270km/h
Final Gear 4127
1.42,517 (forgot to save replay)

CAR: Scirocco

Setup:
Traction: 0

Ride height: 74mm/2,90in F - 120mm/4,72in R
ARB: 5 F - 5 R
Compression: 55 F - 55 R
Rebound: 85 F - 85 R
Camber: 3.0 F - 3.0 R
Toe: in 0.30 F - in 0.30 R

Downforce: 210 F - 450 R

LSD:
front

Gears ratio:
Top Speed: 270km/h
Final Gear 3859

The Dragon Trail setup helped my lap times immensely. Thank you for posting these!

I tried your GT-R Gr.4 setup yesterday (DS4), did pretty well :)

Is there any chance you can put something together for the Porsche Cayman Gr.4 and 911 RSR Gr.3?

Hi,

amazing laptime at Yamagiwa with the GT-R. atm I could only manage a 1:44.2, so I have to practice more. What's your DriverRating?

greets over the alps,
D.

Hi,

amazing laptime at Yamagiwa with the GT-R. atm I could only manage a 1:44.2, so I have to practice more. What's your DriverRating?

greets over the alps,
D.
my driverrating is A and sportsman S

gh3
@MINKIHL what do you think to create a topic like, how to make a setup, so this could help other to try to make and improve the setups

ts an idea to think about in the near future

Hi,

my driverrating is A and sportsman S

saw it just in the top-ten, my bad. Again, congrats for this laptimes and many thanks for sharing your setup with us. I'm in DR "C" and SR "A", now improved to 1:43,7. A few more laps and I'll go into the action :D

D.

Great setups @MINKIHL

I'm down to a 42.312 with the GT-R on a pad, however I see a Scirocco is P1 in Europe on a 42.6 - so looks like this is the way to go this week..!

Great setups @MINKIHL

I'm down to a 42.312 with the GT-R on a pad, however I see a Scirocco is P1 in Europe on a 42.6 - so looks like this is the way to go this week..!

yep i know that with the scirocco but i havent made that car work for me right now...

But in a good way or bad way?

I have alot mor feel for the cars front wheels as the ffb is so strong even at 1 / 1. They have changed this in the latest patch but not driven yet. It may well be that after this the steering will feel the same.

Having looked at the times being done on a g29 I think it may be time for a change or at least swap with my son lol. Not sure he will agree but i'm bigger lol

Just gave a shot at your GTR setup on first ever race in Sport mode, ended 2nd at less than .300 from the first, because i braked a bit too late.

Your setup is lovely, great work @MINKIHL !

Back