• Gr.3

Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also for the same track but using the Lexus RC F (Emil Fray Racing)'16. But I need your whole car setup. I appreciate you doing this for me. I'm sure you've busy doing your own thing. If this is a problem for you please let me know.

garystevens64
Try this one. It's been a while but loved this car with this tune.

Nice, i'm working on it too and i have to say we have almost the same suspension /LSD settings. Very close from yours numbers ,except the front TOE that i set between 0.000 and +0.10 . My car will be on Sport tyres with stock power and weight.
Congrats , amazing car to drive anywhere. I love it.

Nice, i'm working on it too and i have to say we have almost the same suspension /LSD settings. Very close from yours numbers ,except the front TOE that i set between 0.000 and +0.10 . My car will be on Sport tyres with stock power and weight.
Congrats , amazing car to drive anywhere. I love it.

Hey @praiano63
Looking forward to your setup. I choose my BoP Settings (100% Power and Lowest weight) and Super Soft Tires, because i think that many using the Super Soft in Lobby Racing and the BoP i think is hell of a fun... that car is simply an outstanding additional free!! content besides the SPA including :)

Have a nice day :)

Hi @MINKIHL & @praiano63 , this mercedes is a fantastic car,
I love using it in the spa circuit
This mercedes have a very bad aerodynamic , no downforce at all and drive so good due mainly to the superior grip and braking capacity. This is the proof that PD have to offer a larger tyres customization option. At least for some cars. Imagine if you had the option to put tyres like this on the US muscles cars in this game for example..... We could have wonderfull battles online.

I'm trying to setup the Honda EPSON NSX '08 but I'm not able to see all of the gearbox settings. Since I'm using my cell phone. Could you please send me your gearbox setup for this car please. When ever you have the extra time. Thanks

garystevens64

I'm re-examine the Endurance Series with the Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16. And when I went to your setup (Suzuka) the car was the Porsche '17 and not the '16. I thought that you had sent me your setup once before but I looked through your responses I couldn't find anything. Can you send it to me again please

garystevens64

Also racing in that same series. I didn't see a setup for the Jaguar F-type Gr3. If you have this one would you please send it to me. Thank again for all of your help.

garystevens64

Hey @garystevens64 , sorry that i am replaying now and not earlier.

I have a Jaguar Setup i can send you.

Honda Gearbox: Try to get close ro the values, the have not to be exact on the value. If thats not working i can check over it again.

Hi from Australia
I am just getting back into GTSport after a long absence and I just wanted to thank you for your tunes. They are awesome. If anything they are too good!!
I have a G29 and I am unbeatable on any track in any car in the campaign mode.
I’ve just been racing the All Japan GT Championships in the NSX ‘16 using your tune and its incredible.
I have noticed a common theme in your tunes is every one I have tried so far has maximum downforce which always gives the cars amazing turning capabilities at high speed.
Have you ever done a tune for the Mazda RX500?

Hello can you please send or post the Nissan GT-R Gr3 settings. Your videos don’t have settings at end for Nurburgring or Bathurst video. Thank you.

Ok and where will I find that? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I don't know. Also do you have the setup for the 2017 Lexus as well?

garystevens64

Ok and where will I find that? Sorry if this seems like a dumb question but I don't know. Also do you have the setup for the 2017 Lexus as well?

garystevens64

There are no dump Questions...

for example you click the video and you open the video description below, on my older videos the setup is in there :)

Ok and thanks you for do this for me. I didn't see the setups under the description so I'm glad I know that know since I use almost all of you setups. know I no where to find them if they are your older one's.

garystevens64

Back