Minolta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed
  • 11 comments
  • 1,177 views
Messages
970
United States
NC
Messages
ItsMeReally
Hey, just wondering if anyone else just bought themselves a minolta race car then won the same car in the next race they did... Because i just did that.........
 
Nope, fortunately :D

But you have two :dopey:
 
I was going to buy one but I got stopped in time. :sly:
 
That sucks. I have bought cars early in the game only to win them much later. I have two Carbon R's and three BMW Concept 1 tii's.
 
I won one first...and then I bought one new.
 
That sucks. I have bought cars early in the game only to win them much later. I have two Carbon R's and three BMW Concept 1 tii's.

thats why they have the sell button :sly:
 
but selling is pretty much worthless in the game
 
You CAN'T sell the Minolta...you can only remove it from your garage....:indiff:
 
I've won 2 of the Jay Leno tank cars :grumpy:

If I recall right, one was in A-spec and the other was B-spec prize.

So has everyone else won 2 of them??
 
Hey, just wondering if anyone else just bought themselves a minolta race car then won the same car in the next race they did... Because i just did that.........

That happened to me with the Ferrari challenge.

For some reason, I already knew the Minolta was a prize car because like the Furai it's used by so many people for much of their GT5 career.
 
Back