$$/minute of Racing

• Thread starter SC351W
  • 273 comments
Ya know, if we had a "fastest cash with least hassle" I'd certainly agree with you on the El Cap enduro. In a given amount of time, say a couple hours, one can make money in the DTM at about twice the rate as the El Cap race. But you have to sit there and babysit the thing almost constantly. With the El Cap race, as you say, you can set it, forget it, come back a couple minutes later and re-set 3X speed. And if you forget to re-set the speed it continues on its own, just not as fast. At the DTM, of course, it won't automatically go on to the next race for you if you get tied up elsewhere.

And yeah, I've run my share of El Capitan enduros for just that reason.

If you're short on game time because week 67 or week 100 is coming up, then the 'Ring 24 is absolutely the way to go. No argument from me at all on that.
Wise Bob is wise. After years on these forums I've been surprised that no one else seems to get wood over week 67 to the degree that I do. However, bringing 2.4 mil to a week 67 shopping spree is surely a bit of overkill. From memory (the PS2 is buggered) you'd be hard pressed spending 400k, let alone 2.4m.

heres what i did(from the start ;3):
1.get the IA license(or A license if ur too lazy)
2.buy a mitsubishi lancer evo (I) or a mazda rx7 infini (FC)
3.buy an oil change
3.go to beginner events>sunday cup and win all the events
4.sell the autobianchi abarth u've just won
5.buy NOS
6.go to special condition events, and go to the second event in the hard section (or second event in the easy section if u went for the A license) and complete both races
7.sell the toyota rsc rally raid car
8.repeat steps 6 and 7
9.go to the audi dealership and buy an abt audi tt-r
9a.if you already have the IA license, skip this step, if not then GET IT!!!!
10.go to european events>deutsche touring car meisterschaft and enter the championship.
11. if you have the skill to get 1st place in all the races, then you can skip a race(i would skip fuji speedway =P)
12.sell the amg mercedes clk-gtr racing car.
13.repeat steps 12 and 13 till satisfied
14. 13 is an unlucky number so i made an extra step for the sake if it XP

well this is a fantastic amount of ways to make money, the german touring worked for me.. tho after the 10th time my driver seemed like he didnt wanna do it anymore, he just lagged behind (changed, oil tried dif tyres and other settings even tho he was winning very well b4). now im usin the audi Abt TT-R (catchy name eh) and its doin good.. i was really stuck for cash till i stumbled across this site and the posts inside ;) thanks a lot dudes for the info.. (shoulda found it myself really but oh well)

well it seems i was mistaken, its just that opera paris course the ai has trouble on :) never liked it myself.. always wins the rest tho ;)
I agree. Bob always finishes 5th or 6th in Opera Paris(By that I mean ALWAYS).
Rest of them he handles it fine and I just skip the Nurb race(It's fun but it takes a lot of time).

I agree. Bob always finishes 5th or 6th in Opera Paris(By that I mean ALWAYS).
Rest of them he handles it fine and I just skip the Nurb race(It's fun but it takes a lot of time).

Actually the Nurburgring race is one of the shorter races in the DTM. The one that takes the longest, as I recall, is Fuji.

Back