Missed/Loved tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter No_Charge_No
  • 13 comments
  • 980 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
121
Messages
No_Charge_No
Post your favorite track of all time (mines is Seattle Circuit because of the jump leading DIRECTLY into the 90 degree turn)

So what is your favorite track that did not make the cut?
 
Definately Seattle and Grindelwald or however you spell it.

I liked those jumps at Seattle too, even going backwards.
 
Midfield raceway. Loved that track.
 
I've said this probably 15 times now: Seattle & Twin Ring Motegi both need to be put in.

To be honest, I don't know how they don't have all the SuperGT circuits in the game. They're not that far.
 
Definitely Complex String from either GT2/GT3
 
Seattle, Grindelwald, El Capitan, Midfield, SSR11, Rome Night, Red Rock Valley. Great tracks.

I also miss some features of some tracks, like GT2's Superspeedway had a glass roof at one end. Something nice about it.
 
Tracks that i miss from other GT games:

- Seattle Circuit
- Rome Circuit (GT3)
- Complex String
- Midfield Raceway
- Test Course
- Super Speedway (GT3)
- Special Stage Route 11
- Fuji Speedway 80's and 90's
- Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
- Tahiti Maze
- Grand Canyon
- Swiss Alps
- Hong Kong
- Opera Paris
- New York
- George V Paris
- Las Vegas Drag Strip

I honestly don't care much for El Capitan but wouldn't mind if that track get's added in GT5 or included in GT6.
 
-Test Course
-New York
- Apricot Hill
- Midfield Raceway
- El Capatain
- Motegi
- George V Paris
- Costa Amafi(however its spelled)
- Hong Kong
- Seattle Circuit
 
The test oval from gt4 getting a honda jazz to 230 mph with nos 👍 good times
 
Special Stage Route 11
Midfield Raceway
El Capitan
Rome/Rome Night (not the crappy square we have now)
Swiss Alps
Smokey Mountain
Red Rock Valley
Grindelwald
Complex String
Seattle Circuit
Apricot Hill
 
1) Midfield Raceway.
2) Test Course.
3) Complex String.
4) Twin Ring Motegi.
5) Seattle.
 
Spa and Sepang.. The only 2 I'd like to see really :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back