what tracks from previous gran turismo games did you miss in this one?

  • Thread starter Thread starter goku loves gt
  • 63 comments
  • 3,581 views
Messages
22
United States
United States
Messages
amazingbdg9197
i missed the Seattle circuit they could at lease add it as DLC
 
Midfield, Always loved that track. I was very sad to see it missing this time around.

Followed in a very close second by Pike's Peak Hill Climb.
 
Apricot Hill
Midfield Raceway


and I really hope Mosport International gets added one day
 
Midfield is the only track I'm really missing as I've always loved it.

Cape Ring however is the best orignal circuit that we have had in a long time.
 
I miss Super Speedway and Daytona and Indy aren't replacing it anytime soon.

I really want Midfield back too.
 
Seattle as well, DLC would be awesome.. that was my Favorite track in all of GT aside from Laguna Seca
 
Midfield, Red Rock Raceway, and SSR11.
 
what was that one track in GT2, motorsports land or something
 
Red Rock and Grindlewald are the ones I want the most. I have no idea why they disappeared after GT2.
 
Seattle and the huge oval track
El Capitan, Citta di Aria, and Costa di Amalfi


Basically every track they didn't include :(
 
Midfield is one of my favorites that I'm really missing here
I must have done hundreds of laps on that track just time-attacking...

Although I agree that Cape Ring is an excellent original
 
Seattle was a really good track, would really want to see that back the most.

Along with the other tracks in the previous GT's.
 
cittia di aria was my absolute favorite tarmac rally course in any game EVER. It is so narrow and challenging.

SSR11: Why has the king not made an appearance? The greatest road course in GT ever is not here :(

Seattle: I loved seattle and would love it here in GT5 :)
 
Route 11. That was just awesome. I guess Cape Ring takes its place as a very technical original course, but it feels slightly Matchbox car to me. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Seattle.
 
Route 11. That was just awesome. I guess Cape Ring takes its place as a very technical original course, but it feels slightly Matchbox car to me. That's not necessarily a bad thing.

Seattle.

I like Cape Ring.
Look at the curbs and think Initial D and it will all make sense.

I love Curb riding the medium to low speed corners on cape ring. takin a hairpin in high 2nd/low 3rd with complete grip is fantastic :drool:
 
George V Paris, Costa di Amalfi, Citta di Aria, El Capitan, Infineon, Motegi, and Fuji 80s and 90s.

And what ever happened to the Complex String? I only played GT3 a little bit, but I know it from the license tests. Was that ever available as a race track?
 
Apricot Hill, that was a great track.
 
Midfield Speedway that was a killer track.
 
Seattle Circuit, Motegi, Citta di Aria,
Costa di Amalfi, George V Paris, El Capitan,
Red Rock Raceway, Grindlewald, Infineon,
Motorsports Land, Midfield, And most important to
me...Special Stage Route 11!!!
 
I'm probably the only one, but I really like Seoul.

Also, any of the real life tracks are a big loss. A real car simulator is best with real tracks...even though we all love some of the PD originals.

(I HATE Fuji, though...HATE it)
 
SSR11 was cool but I wish the SSR tracks could be run in daylight. I have a very hard time with the dark and flashing lights ...
 
Every track that was in GT4, thats not in GT5. (except maybe Cote Azure)

After racing London, and I cant believe I'm actually saying this, I miss Opera Paris.

I don't think they did you mates justice on that one.




EDIT: I just wanted to note that I would love monza, except they ruined it with that abomination, which is a lame stab at a first turn.
 
Last edited:
SSR11, Seatle, and George V Paris.
 
Seattle as well, DLC would be awesome.. that was my Favorite track in all of GT aside from Laguna Seca
Same, Seattle was a challenging circuit with its elevation difference. Luckily a lot are in agreement that it was great track so hopefully it'll be released as DLC.

It doesn't compare with Madrid as some corners are very contrived and strange. Rome I am indifferent too as well, nothing challenging or street like about it.
 
Back