- Missile Thursday's™ | We Skid, You Skid! -

• Thread starter K1ngKlicK
  • 220 comments
I can judge if you like?
Sorry, didn't see your post until now (we were already busy with the comp when you posted this). Next time feel free to come and be a judge for us if you like 👍

Thanks for showing up tonight guys, had a blast again (even though it was difficult to judge on that track with the spectating views we had, causing the event to drag on longer than expected). Regardless, some of the drifting was amazing, although we probably won't have a comp on that track for a while.

Congratulations to Eddyac for getting first place (RedSuns-Majisto in close 2nd) 👍

BIG thanks of course to Jimmy and Eddy for being judges on this night, you're welcome as always :)

Last edited:
Too bad I couldnt make it ! I left earlier in the open lobby because some people pissed me off lol.

Yea i have done quite a few of them! But Its fun just not all the time.

We may do, but a lot of people seem to dislike that section for some reason :nervous:

Every Video about this section is full of line fails, that's why they hate it. Do the next comp at this section and we will do the real D1 line 👍

Every Video about this section is full of line fails, that's why they hate it. Do the next comp at this section and we will do the real D1 line 👍

Same thing with the Suzuka, I always shake my head and think to myself "come on people do research on youtube of actual D1 drifters" then study their lines and follow them.

Same thing with the Suzuka, I always shake my head and think to myself "come on people do research on youtube of actual D1 drifters" then study their lines and follow them.

Worst thing is when they think they win because they did an overtake at a part of the section where you should drift the outside line... Happens in every 5th run at Fuji.

Worst thing is when they think they win because they did an overtake at a part of the section where you should drift the outside line... Happens in every 5th run at Fuji.
Yeh this really winds me up, happens to me a lot in online lobbies... :grumpy:

Back