- Missile Thursday's™ | We Skid, You Skid! -

• Thread starter K1ngKlicK
  • 220 comments
im sorry i dont see the track layout/event info on the OP. I see the last one was on: 10/11/11.

im sorry i dont see the track layout/event info on the OP. I see the last one was on: 10/11/11.
10/11/11 is the upcoming comp 👍 (it means 10th November in the rest of the world besides the US)

+ The section is on the OP, click the link next to the track name? :)

10/11/11 is the upcoming comp 👍 (it means 10th November in the rest of the world besides the US)

+ The section is on the OP, click the link next to the track name? :)

:banghead:

thanks and pls excuse my ignorance.

Great comp tonight on Grand Valley, some very close battles and funny moments :D

Congratulations to onTheEdge_bovr for getting 1st place. Turkeygeorge30 came in 2nd place, with me taking the bronze trophy with pride! :sly:

Again I would like to say sorry about the server problems we had at the start but the issues finally got resolved and it won't happen again now we know what was wrong. I think the people that stayed will admit it turned into quite an enjoyable competition :) 👍

Oh and BIG THANKS to the KYOKI members who came to judge on short notice, props to you guys!

Lol I tried to rejoin, but with all the traffic and constant disconnections I figured I'd just try next time. Glad to hear it turned out awesome. Hopefully I can try to do this next week!

Lol I tried to rejoin, but with all the traffic and constant disconnections I figured I'd just try next time. Glad to hear it turned out awesome. Hopefully I can try to do this next week!
Haha yeah it was frustrating for a while but tonight we had one of the closest battles this season :D

Details for next week are on the first page now buddy 👍

Had a blast last night can't wait for next week :) there were bunch of friendly people last night made enjoyable and grats to bovr from OTE great runs from him :) :cheers:

:):)The supra did alright last night so cant complain and i knew it didnt stand a chance against bovr's ss. Some rather odd drawn rounds but it was a good night. well done to tss's friends ote drivers, congrats to bovr and king. Finally thanks to the judges for sitting through it all lol.

Anybody else wishing to take part in this comp add me and I'll make sure you get a spot. Tomorrow we'll be meeting in my lounge @ 9:25pm GMT - 4:25pm EST 👍

s
Anybody else wishing to take part in this comp add me and I'll make sure you get a spot. Tomorrow we'll be meeting in my lounge @ 9:25pm GMT - 4:25pm EST 👍

I'll be there get me a spot :cheers:

k1ng,im afraid i cant make it today..atleast for me psn is says they are doing maintenance:(

Called it off tonight due to a lot of people pre-occupied or unable to get on PSN, when and if we decide to start another season I'll resurrect this thread 👍

DRIFT ON! :cheers:

Back