Missing Cars since update

Kingy210977
Since the last update I’ve downloaded and installed the update and played GT a couple of times since and everything was working fine, but the this morning, loaded the game up went into my garage and instead of over 200 cars, I now only have 3 cars and those are from DLC that I got with the version of the game I bought. My game progress is as it was and everything else is still there, credits, paints, wheels, achievements, etc, just lost all the cars that I’ve built up since the games release.

Anyone else had any issues like this? And does anyone know if I can recover them?

Looks like i’ll Have to start again

Since the last update I’ve downloaded and installed the update and played GT a couple of times since and everything was working fine, but the this morning, loaded the game up went into my garage and instead of over 200 cars, I now only have 3 cars and those are from DLC that I got with the version of the game I bought. My game progress is as it was and everything else is still there, credits, paints, wheels, achievements, etc, just lost all the cars that I’ve built up since the games release.

Anyone else had any issues like this? And does anyone know if I can recover them?

Looks like i’ll Have to start again
Contact Playstation Support.

Hey @666666 the backup game save to your online Storage and to your USB dose not work anymore now, it is just the Server save now.
4 days ago I could overwrite my current save, but yesterday I could not overwrite the save, I do not know why we can not overwrite the current if there was a problem with the server save.

Hey @Lord Protector very sorry, you are right about the backup saves not working :embarrassed:, but a few days ago my backup saves did worked fine, but now we are just going to rely on the server save which is wrong.

I don’t understand what issue your are having with the backup saves. I just backed up my saves to the online storage and it seemed ok , had no problem , not tried to usb cos I don’t have time to do it before I go to work. Have you read the thread I gave a link to read all of it to see the problem I had and how I went about sorting it out , it might or might not work for you.

I don’t understand what issue your are having with the backup saves. I just backed up my saves to the online storage and it seemed ok , had no problem , not tried to usb cos I don’t have time to do it before I go to work. Have you read the thread I gave a link to read all of it to see the problem I had and how I went about sorting it out , it might or might not work for you.
What I am saying is, if you want to overwrite the current save because you have lost your cars or have an issue with that save, your backup from your Online Storage or a USB will not overwrite the current save, and this means your backup save is useless for this game.

You can back up your data however you want :D they're never gonna help you though

Yes backing up my data did help me read here what I tried and it worked for me not saying it will for everyone cos there have been updates since I did it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/all-of-my-cars-are-gone.379311/#post-12373304
Do this and see if it works for you.
In the game buy a cheap like the FIAT car, and once the Online Save finishing flashing in the bottom right hand corner of your screen, go out of the game and then save it to your Online Storage (to save to an online storage set Auto-upload must be of) or to a USB, go back in game and then change car for example to a Ford Mustang. Go out of game go to your online storage or to a USB to download you save to overwrite your current save, and you will still have the Ford Mustang as your current car.

Kinda know the feeling, updated gt with new update last week monday and lost all my replays, fastest laps, scapes, photo's, liveries, basically everything in my in game library other than my cars all gone, hoping you found a fix and got your cars back

Back