Mistral1 Messages 156 Jul 6, 2005 #1 Hi! I do not know why so many people have problems with this mission. I passed it on my 6th try Is here anybody who did it as fast as myself?
Hi! I do not know why so many people have problems with this mission. I passed it on my 6th try Is here anybody who did it as fast as myself?
S stan394 Messages 100 Jul 6, 2005 #2 I did it on my first try, with my eyes closed, and beat it by 10seconds
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Jul 6, 2005 #4 Good Call - We haven't had a decent "Insert misc. words about Mission XX" thread in ages !.....
S stan394 Messages 100 Jul 6, 2005 #5 Flerbizky Good Call - We haven't had a decent "Insert misc. words about Mission XX" thread in ages !..... Click to expand... Yeah I missed the "Mission Hall is a ***********" thread... I wonder why they have to merge and change its title.
Flerbizky Good Call - We haven't had a decent "Insert misc. words about Mission XX" thread in ages !..... Click to expand... Yeah I missed the "Mission Hall is a ***********" thread... I wonder why they have to merge and change its title.
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jul 6, 2005 #6 There are numerous threads for Mission topics, whether whining or bragging.