Ryan Dungey Messages 877 United Kingdom Messages oppsijustkilledu Oct 19, 2017 #1 Is there a special reward for getting all gold in mission challenges? Like in the GT-R pace car in the driving school
Is there a special reward for getting all gold in mission challenges? Like in the GT-R pace car in the driving school
SlipZtrEm can't kick this feeling Staff Emeritus Messages 27,385 Toronto Messages NewAesthetic Messages SlipZtrEm Oct 19, 2017 #2 Ryan Dungey Is there a special reward for getting all gold in mission challenges? Like in the GT-R pace car in the driving school Click to expand... Not a specific one, no. You win a prize spin for all silver, as well as all gold. I'd give away my all-gold prize if I could, though...
Ryan Dungey Is there a special reward for getting all gold in mission challenges? Like in the GT-R pace car in the driving school Click to expand... Not a specific one, no. You win a prize spin for all silver, as well as all gold. I'd give away my all-gold prize if I could, though...
Ryan Dungey Messages 877 United Kingdom Messages oppsijustkilledu Oct 19, 2017 #3 SlipZtrEm Not a specific one, no. You win a prize spin for all silver, as well as all gold. I'd give away my all-gold prize if I could, though... Click to expand... Oh man that sucks it's alot harder than driving school yet no unique reward. I've just finished Golding stage 6 got 7 and 8 to go.
SlipZtrEm Not a specific one, no. You win a prize spin for all silver, as well as all gold. I'd give away my all-gold prize if I could, though... Click to expand... Oh man that sucks it's alot harder than driving school yet no unique reward. I've just finished Golding stage 6 got 7 and 8 to go.