MisterWaffles' Livery Dump Plaza (PC3 Audi TT Cup)

- Closing out the thread: Audi TT Cup (Project CARS 3) -

1BEB1E34-AFDC-4D65-BDB2-6D607D74332A.jpeg

It’s kind of hard to believe, but it really is the end of the line. This thread has been incredibly fun to work on since 2017, and now that GT7 is right around the corner, it’s time for one last livery to celebrate my time with this incredible game.

5657185E-81EB-4C78-A4F2-3F277D45E98C.jpeg

092F00E3-FDCD-4BBE-9A15-A8E8C582BA30.jpeg

DC906880-5AA7-4970-86E9-A15DC412F29D.png

What better way to do that than with a livery from a game nobody plays or cares about?

So I guess my final livery here is a replica, somewhat, of the default livery for the Audi TT Cup in Project CARS 3. Despite the game being quite awful, it is actually a good source of liveries for certain cars and I may be visiting it for more inspiration when GT7 rolls around.

Onto the car itself, it’s a red, grey, black and mostly white livery. It’s quite similar to most Audi liveries with its sharp and bold, yet simplistic nature. There were some parts of the car that weren’t quite simple to make like the wheel arches, the rear tail lights and the roof, but in the end I think it came out pretty good-looking and faithful to the original (although not every decal is identical and many of the shapes are slightly different).

So I hope you’ve enjoyed a look at the multitude of liveries I have made in GT Sport. It’s been a fun ride and I can definitely see an amazing amount of growth in my skill over the years. Of course, I hope to see you in the equivalent thread in GT7 when March rolls around.

Last edited:
Back