brad259 Messages 172 Peterborough Messages Reflex_x_Pure Jan 12, 2013 #1 Hi all,I've been looking for some Mitsubishi rally cars and Subaru rally cars. I've got some money and paints to give in return if you want some. This would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.
Hi all,I've been looking for some Mitsubishi rally cars and Subaru rally cars. I've got some money and paints to give in return if you want some. This would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.
vipersan Mr. Nordschleife Premium Messages 1,131 Slovenj Gradec Messages TheNordschleife Jan 12, 2013 #3 brad259: Send me a FR on my account: TheNordschleife . I'll hook you up with any mitsubishi/subaru rally car you want from this list for free: http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?set=858,859,857,860,876,574,600,604,622 It is a sort of "Pay it forward" gesture, thanks to users Outeke and SWERV_GRIFFIN (check here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7992463#post7992463). So thank them. Just write which car you want and you will get it tomorrow. Regards.
brad259: Send me a FR on my account: TheNordschleife . I'll hook you up with any mitsubishi/subaru rally car you want from this list for free: http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?set=858,859,857,860,876,574,600,604,622 It is a sort of "Pay it forward" gesture, thanks to users Outeke and SWERV_GRIFFIN (check here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7992463#post7992463). So thank them. Just write which car you want and you will get it tomorrow. Regards.