Mitsubishi Galant GTO - Kenya Orange 0/0 found thanks to JasonK92!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 81 comments
  • 4,469 views
How about the 15th? If your having trouble with too many paints i will gladly take some for free:D? lol

Sure when I have no delivery planned, your on the list!

Hope you find the last RUF. 👍

Make that 2, after receiving a 4300s yesterday I pressed "wanna use" [YES] *snif*
 
Lucky me that car was gifted from a really sweet girl (every OCD refresh she gives like 4 or 5 cars for free).
And hopefully she has a backup and she can send it again...
 
Lucky me that car was gifted from a really sweet girl (every OCD refresh she gives like 4 or 5 cars for free).
And hopefully she has a backup and she can send it again...

She must be from Brazil... :drool:
 
Nope, 2 guesses left
 
iv got the Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: #8 - Green
im gonna send it totmorrow for free 👍
(give me a 2nd chance please)
 
iv got the Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: #8 - Green
im gonna send it totmorrow for free 👍
(give me a 2nd chance please)


Ok Carl, I'll put it on pending, thank you for your generous offer. 👍

Now I know. She`s from Italy... :dopey:

Bunga Bunga..no she is not like that....one guess left....
 
Is she the chikita banana lady?
 
Ok Carl, I'll put it on pending, thank you for your generous offer. 👍

NO , thank YOU for the 2nd chance 👍 btw you have to send me a FR cuz you deleted me from ur friend list
 
Is she the chikita banana lady?

Nope, but now you used Monatsende's last guess. How do we solve that!!

NO , thank YOU for the 2nd chance 👍 btw you have to send me a FR cuz you deleted me from ur friend list

I hope I'm sober enough tonight to do my planned trades and send you a fr :)
 
Nope, but now you used Monatsende's last guess. How do we solve that!!

I`d never say something like "chikita banana lady". So this guess does not count.

My last guess is the most obvious. She`s an orange lady from the Netherlands. :sly:
 
My last guess is the most obvious. She`s an orange lady from the Netherlands. :sly:


I WHICH SHE WAS!!! I would go there every week to .......(fill my savegame)

She from the UK!
 
Aww man but the chikita banana lady sees nice, im also from the UK:D, but im not a lady:lol:
 
I KNOW WHO THE GIRL IS !!!!!!!!!!!!
its outeke's wife.
 
I KNOW WHO THE GIRL IS !!!!!!!!!!!!
its outeke's wife.

My lady is a Swedish Fin! And she only likes Angry Birds on the PS3 (read: She hates GT5)

:)
 
your daughter is then?
 
got ruf ctr2 in arden blue pearl that any good m8?!
 
your daughter is then?

I only have a 9 month old son ;-)

got ruf ctr2 in arden blue pearl that any good m8?!

Your car is not in the original color, which makes it a non 0/0/0 version.

Sorry mate, only searching for specific colors.
 
Hahaha, it`s painted. So it`s not 0/0/0 anymore right?

I tried to add you to my friends list on PSN, but your psn doesn't work :S
 
I tried to add you to my friends list on PSN, but your psn doesn't work :S

Why do you lie to me? :(
My PSN is working well.
My interwebz is working as well well well well. I updated to 2.01 a few minutes ago.

Try again, my friend. :)
 
...myboardnicktoo still doesnt work.
(Im at work...)
 
...myboardnicktoo still doesnt work.
(Im at work...)

You are a victim of the obvious. :lol:

BTW: You should put your own house in order. "MyBoardNick" doesn´t work either. :indiff:
 
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car ‘00: #8 - Green from werty_56-1
Volkswagen Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) ‘03: #54 - Orange (in ticket form) from werty_56-2

send a FR to both and i will send 1 today and other tomorrow still for free 👍

BOTH SENT 👍
 
Last edited:
Paint paint paint available!

Who comes in and gets his paint for a car!
 
What you wanting
 
What you wanting


Please check the first message for specific cars I look for.
If none of those you have, check the signature link for more cars.

Thank you for your interest!
 
Think I might have 2-3 I'll have a look and let you no when I can
 
Iv got lupo cop car in black
 
Back