Mitsubishi Galant GTO - Kenya Orange 0/0 found thanks to JasonK92!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 81 comments
  • 4,469 views
Iv got lupo cop car in black
Hey mate, i had to update the op.
Since i got the black one already won as prize....

Anything else maybe?

Thanks
 
Anybody have this Kenya Orange Galant GTO?

Thank you!
 
It s the last one I need to complete 2 Mitsubishi series :-)

Thanks for checking mate
 
Nope, only the common UCD one everybody has... :(
 
No mate only got Alpine silver in triple zero,s
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I got 4 out of 5 in 0/0...just need that beautiful orange one.....

Thanks through.
 
Anybody have this Kenya Orange Galant GTO?

Thank you!
I have one ...

... the only problem is, that I can send it as "early" as december 6th :dopey:

If you haven't gotten it by then, give me a shout :)
 
lrn
I have one ...

... the only problem is, that I can send it as "early" as december 6th :dopey:

If you haven't gotten it by then, give me a shout :)

I'll keep it in mind, thank you!

Tack!
 
Sorry my Swedish is better then danish! :)
 
Outeke
Anybody have this Kenya Orange Galant GTO?

Thank you!

The one in OCD?? GTO MR '70 ??
 
Yes, if it is Kenya Orange :)
 
Outeke
Yes, if it is Kenya Orange :)

Certainly is, i'll pop it down on the list with the others :)
 
Certainly is, i'll pop it down on the list with the others :)

Weird that I overlooked it at your list (untill this afternoon I was not searching for the GTO, but it is to complete my list)

So basicly you complete 2 Mitsubishi series for me :)

👍
 
Outeke
Weird that I overlooked it at your list (untill this afternoon I was not searching for the GTO, but it is to complete my list)

So basicly you complete 2 Mitsubishi series for me :)

👍

Haha Win Win
 
Weird that I overlooked it at your list (untill this afternoon I was not searching for the GTO, but it is to complete my list)

So basicly you complete 2 Mitsubishi series for me :)

👍
Blind lucky you. :lol:
 
I'm blind, missing 1 arm and lie horizontal most of the day....but I got a hobby :)
 
I'm blind, missing 1 arm and lie horizontal most of the day....but I got a hobby :)

New hobby for you: Collect them all as die cast models. :lol:

 
Cool!!!

I've added 2 Marcos Mini's to my main thread and made a list of completed series....surprised how much I have :lol:
 
Back