Mitsubishi HRSC11 concept 89

  • Thread starter Thread starter Type S Tony
  • 6 comments
  • 1,122 views

Type S Tony

∞ Beyond your mum.
Premium
Messages
698
Messages
V-TECHmachine
My new favorite car in the game, epic handling and active aerodynamics were panels actually move around on the car. Serious win,

Discuss:
 
I have yet to drive this car in GT5, but I remember loving it in a previous game, GT4 probably. So ugly, and so amazing. I will have to take it out of the garage now that you've reminded me, thank you!
 
It just so happens I took this for a spin the other day.

Its weird, by any reasonable measure it is FANTASTIC to drive. Absolutely neutral handling, just goes exactly where you want it to, nothing more, nothing less.

But.... I didn't actually enjoy it. Its not at all involving, it's no challenge at all. The textures are truly horrible as well, it seems to be a PS1 model.

The only use I can think of for this car is if you want to introduce someone to GT. Very simple to pick up and play, a drunk blindfolded monkey could probably manage a sub 7 minute nordschleife in it.
 
It's ugly. I have yet to put a mile on it.
 
Mine refused to do anything except understeer massively. What tyres were you running?
 
Mine refused to do anything except understeer massively. What tyres were you running?

I admitt I did run it with Racing- Medium's (had a spare set lying around).

I keep finding myself checking the reverse camera angle to see the front of the car through corners because of all the bits & pieces moving around on the front bar.
 
Back