Mitsuoka

  • Thread starter Thread starter Universal-Shot
  • 16 comments
  • 1,977 views
Messages
89
England
United Kingdom England
Messages
Universal-Shot
Will we see more Mitsuoka cars in GT5 or GT6? Does anyone know if we can talk to anybody who can talk to Polyphony or Polyphony themselves?
 
Rather glad they ain't ingame actually and hope not anytime soon. They all look either ugly or copied from other manufacturers.

07-08-03-mitsuoka-orochi.jpg


Looks like some sort of squished fish...
 
Better that one than the b*stard offspring from a jag and a micra

MITSUOKA_VIEWT.jpg
 
i was thinking that one from Berzerk it was on Auto Modellista
 
Re the Viewt - can you imagine if Inspector Morse had driven one of those instead...
 
The Himiko could be a good drift car, but it's a little overweight.
The Orochi needs serious tuning ASAP (its specifications remember me of a FR Mitsubishi GTO NA). Starting with a 280-hp engine.
 
Better that one than the b*stard offspring from a jag and a micra

MITSUOKA_VIEWT.jpg

That has to be one of the worst looking cars I've ever seen. :crazy:
 
Jesus christ no... that's like asking for more Kia cars, they are bad copies of terrible cars... they usually buy old patents of cars that were failures on the market to be sold in their country.
 
What about the Nouera?

Mitsuoka_Nouera_2004_01.jpg


It's as if they were inspired to design a car that would make the Lancia Thesis look good in comparison, and it worked :sick:

I really can't see this being added in GT6.
 
^Okay, now that is officially the worst looking car I have ever seen. :boggled:
 
Nightmare fuel in its purest form. The Giygas of automobile industry
 
I'd like to know what the appeal of these cars are. Do you own one? What makes them desirable in GT?
 
What about the Nouera?

Mitsuoka_Nouera_2004_01.jpg


It's as if they were inspired to design a car that would make the Lancia Thesis look good in comparison, and it worked :sick:

I really can't see this being added in GT6.

OMG enough lol

It's like someone vomited on a stolen chassis.
 
These cars are purely ugly or as I might say fugly…
 
Back