Mixed feelings about GT-Sport, anyone else?

Impressed with GTS?

• Total voters
The only real negatively mixed feeling I have at the moment, is the lack of real world tracks.

We cannot settle for this, and we must demand PD double the number of real world circuits.
Write them an email.
Nine tracks is going to get old real fast, for a competition oriented game.

Only negative for me is that Sport mode tracks are limited and they're so short that no one from the back or mid pack, stand a chance to catch you before the race is over. But meh, loving the game anyway :)

coming from assetto corsa im dissapointed with the driving physics. there is no road feel. i dont feel anything going over bumps and it just feels a bit dead. thats before starting on the understeer judder which is a joke.

On the plus side the graphics are great as is the UI. i hope they can chisel it out to a fine masterpiece but i wouldnt put my hopes up as i believe there wont be many changes on the driving physics.

i expected better.

coming from assetto corsa im dissapointed with the driving physics. there is no road feel. i dont feel anything going over bumps and it just feels a bit dead. thats before starting on the understeer judder which is a joke.

On the plus side the graphics are great as is the UI. i hope they can chisel it out to a fine masterpiece but i wouldnt put my hopes up as i believe there wont be many changes on the driving physics.

i expected better.
Playing Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa spoiled this game for me physics wise.

• Physics (I like the familiarity, and relative ease for someone with a controller)
  • Graphics
  • Racing classes/ vehicles
  • New Tracks (they are excellent)
  • Livery editor is impressive for PD's first attempt.
  • Adjusting brake bias and TCS on the fly is a great feature

Dislikes:
  • My biggest gripe is that 95% of the content on the game is accessible online only, making server maintenance a game breaking issue (which is why I am having a whinge here instead of playing the game). There is no reason I shouldn't be able to use a livery editor to save liveries offline, and then just upload the liveries when I go online, ditto for the other offline features.
  • Lobby settings are a bit finicky, I have to say I miss shuffle racing from GT5.
  • Really not as many people in the lobbies as I would have hoped. Any online race close to full is within the sport mode, which has very limited track selection currently.
  • Content-wise, this game is more like a prologue than a full game.
  • I have not felt compelled at all to take part in any rallycross events. I will see, however.

Last edited:
Back