MKIV Supra vs 360 Modena

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boost Lee
  • 32 comments
  • 2,509 views
what a wannabe that guys is at the end...the way he said biatch made me fall off my chair
 
Well that supra was fast, but these car are very different. This video just show that a tuned Supra can beat a 360 Modena but great video! I do not know one person who would rather have a supra then a 360 modena :).

Monster7 👍
 
i edited it, because i tried to go there with IE, im using old mozilla now, and it displayed as a dead link
 
L1ama
nice race, ferraris are slow

Yep, and a stock Saturn Ion should destory any car on the road including Ferrari's.

It has vtecH so it should destory anything on the road! :dopey:
 
no really....ferrari's suck, if u crash them, no way to repair it, lets say u park it, and a jealous guy crashes into it messing it all up, happened, and its better to buy a skyline and hook it up to like 1000 hp, will be same price as ferarri, and it can smoke maybe even mclaren
 
My reaction to seeing a skyline and a ferrari on the street.

Skyline = 👍

Ferrari = :crazy: :dopey: :) 👍 👍 👍 :dunce:

I think that says it all
 
L1ama
no really....ferrari's suck, if u crash them, no way to repair it, lets say u park it, and a jealous guy crashes into it messing it all up, happened, and its better to buy a skyline and hook it up to like 1000 hp, will be same price as ferarri, and it can smoke maybe even mclaren

And while your saying all this which isnt even correct and its your opinion... your avatar is of a Ferrari? Am I missing something? :dunce:

Oh yeah, pricing on Ferrari's depend on the model. They are not all the same price. :lol: But Im taking a wild guess that you are referring to the 360 Modena.

Let me take this to a more extreme level.

Your saying, that Ferrari's suck because it cant be repaired if you wrecked it. It depends on how extreme the damage is. If its minor damages just like any car it could be fixed. If it was a major damage, and no way in fixing it, then I guess your screwed but this work for any car not just Ferrari's. Skyline GT-R are the exact same. If it was wrecked to the extreme it may not be able to be fixed.

Depending on where I live, I think that buying a skyline and tuning it to 1000hp would cost much more than a 360 Modena. That is because it cost around 70K already just to get it into the US. With 1000hp you dont expect your skyline to be that reliable do you? I dont think any 1000hp car is very reliable. So think about the maintance fee.

Anyways Im done. These noobs :) Im not trying to start an arguement anyways I was just responding to your ignorant post.
 
Div is back
My reaction to seeing a skyline and a ferrari on the street.

Skyline = 👍

Ferrari = :crazy: :dopey: :) 👍 👍 👍 :dunce:

I think that says it all

Well my reaction would be totally different. Its probably because I never seen a Skyline GT-R before, or it might be that it is my DREAM CAR. I know its weird comparing a Nissan Skyline to any Ferrari but thats how I stand on this.

Which Ferrari are you referring to anyways, Im guessing your talking about the 360 Modena. But seeing an Enzo is way better than seeing a 360 Modena. :) Be more specific, but we are on the topic of the 360 so Im guessing that is what you are referring to.
 
i like ferraris a lot, but they suck lol....any upgraded car is fater then it, but ferrari is for more rich people, not for people who build their own cars, i would love to have a ferrari, but i would upgrade it....then it would cost 2 much, thats why it sucks, even an evo smoked a ferrari on track
 
weak that wasnt even a race they didnt start side by side! and Ferrari guy didnt even gas it. :)
 
L1ama
i like ferraris a lot, but they suck lol....any upgraded car is fater then it, but ferrari is for more rich people, not for people who build their own cars, i would love to have a ferrari, but i would upgrade it....then it would cost 2 much, thats why it sucks, even an evo smoked a ferrari on track

You have the intelligence of a cinder block.
 
powripper
You have the intelligence of a cinder block.
Right. I just spoke to a Cinder Block and it's not happy about that. Cinder Blocks are far more intelligent than this numptie.
 
OMG that guy at the end was a fool!
 
I passed an R34 GTR yesterday. It's not a particularly common sight, but i've seen a fair few before. However i stared as it went passed. you'd never catch me staring at a Ferrari (unless it's rare as sin, like an Enzo). Tuning an R34 GTR to 1000bhp costs at least £100,000 hee in England.

A quick search on Autotrader proves a 2001 FERRARI 360 F1 Spider (second hand mind, but only done 6,700 miles) will set you back just over £100,000. Personally i'd still have the Skyline, but at a more comfortable 600bhp. :)
 
I6-4-eva
weak that wasnt even a race they didnt start side by side! and Ferrari guy didnt even gas it. :)
The Supra owner and the kid driving the Ferrari are friends. It was a race!! The crazy thing is, 18psi is barely pushing a GReddy T78. :lol:
 
Monster is right 18 psi on a T78 isnt all that much. Now lets go on to the Ferrari, how did a kid like him get a 360 Modena? He must be rich as heck!
 
rollazn
Well my reaction would be totally different. Its probably because I never seen a Skyline GT-R before.

Have you really not seen a GTR in the flesh!

donbenni
I passed an R34 GTR yesterday. It's not a particularly common sight, but i've seen a fair few before.

I bet you wished you lived in somewhere like Japan, Aus or England don't you rollazn. I see at least one GTR every day where I live. I didn't realise until a few months ago how Skylines (+ some GTR's) are not an unusual sight in England. It shocked me considering how saught after they are to be here rather than in places like America and the Mediterranean countries where there's a lot of money, and also racing in Ameteur/Proffesional Cups.
 
The only reason Skylines are common now in England is because of Gran Turismo.
 
eddieturner2002
Have you really not seen a GTR in the flesh!



I bet you wished you lived in somewhere like Japan, Aus or England don't you rollazn. I see at least one GTR every day where I live. I didn't realise until a few months ago how Skylines (+ some GTR's) are not an unusual sight in England. It shocked me considering how saught after they are to be here rather than in places like America and the Mediterranean countries where there's a lot of money, and also racing in Ameteur/Proffesional Cups.

I have never seen a GT-R ever! I really want to see one, since they are my dream car. I do wish I live in Japan, It would be very cool! I live in the redneck part of the USA, Tennessee. I dont see alot of Imports around beside Civics and Accords. The next GT-R will be sold world wide, so that will be the first GT-R to be offically brought over to the States. At place like Nopi (car show) you may see some GT-R's but I have also never been to a car show before. Most of them are a 2 hour drive. In TN there are car shows but not really big, and most of them has domestic cars.
 
rollazn
I have never seen a GT-R ever! I really want to see one, since they are my dream car. I have also never been to a car show before. Most of them are a 2 hour drive. In TN there are car shows but not really big, and most of them has domestic cars.

Oh, that sucks really. Are you already saving up for the next GTR? :sly:
 
L1ama
no really....ferrari's suck, if u crash them, no way to repair it, lets say u park it, and a jealous guy crashes into it messing it all up, happened, and its better to buy a skyline and hook it up to like 1000 hp, will be same price as ferarri, and it can smoke maybe even mclaren

Keep talking, maybe someday you'll say something semi-intelligent.

And that guy at the end of the clip looks like he's reading that line off a cue card! :lol:
 
eddieturner2002
Oh, that sucks really. Are you already saving up for the next GTR? :sly:

Actually I am! I am 5 dollar short of having 5 dollar! :sick:
 
eddieturner2002
:lol: Good one. Has there been an estimate released on the price of it?

Not that I know of. I dont think there will be a good estimate of it until the car has been shown. But I would think it would be in the range of 80K +/- since it has to battle with the Porsche 911 Turbo.
 
rollazn
Not that I know of. I dont think there will be a good estimate of it until the car has been shown. But I would think it would be in the range of 80K +/- since it has to battle with the Porsche 911 Turbo.

Are you saying $80k +/- or £80k +/-

Because if it was around £45,000 to me that seemed cheaper than I woukd of expected to be. Considering NSX's are £65k now, £45K for the GTR sounds good to me.
 
eddieturner2002
Are you saying $80k +/- or £80k +/-

Because if it was around £45,000 to me that seemed cheaper than I woukd of expected to be. Considering NSX's are £65k now, £45K for the GTR sounds good to me.

$ 80K US dollar. Either way its going to be really expensive and going to cost around there I think. Im not so sure its just my estimate.
 
Back