Mobile 1 Car Pack OCT 7 (Xbox One exclusively)

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 68 comments
United States
TX
whitemanLS1
Coming October 7 exclusively for Xbox One, the Mobil 1 Car Pack features six cars to race, customize and collect in Forza Horizon 2! This pack features the following cars:

- 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee SRT
- 2013 Renault Clio RS 200
- 1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
- 1957 Maserati 300 S
- 1988 BMW M5 (free car)

The Mobil 1 Car Pack will be available on Oct. 7 for $5 U.S.

So far this doesn't disappoint me. Normally Forza DLC is just the same cars from previous games. 4 out of the 6 are new to the series. The only two that come back are the 300S and the M5. Still a really good pack though.

I was wondering when we would finally get the F-Type really looking forward to this one. And I am glad to see the SRT in there I was missing it from the main game.

Now they are just toying with me including that M5 :irked: and its the FREE one!! Where is my E39?!?!?!? LOL, Good pack though, I've barely scratched the surface with the cars that are in game still.

This is my first car pass that I've bought so hopefully the rest will be great additions as well. I'm all over that 300S, loved it in FM, fits perfectly in FH though.👍

FREE E28?!!! :D

Honestly, the lack of E28 M5 was my one reservation about the Xbox One version. The rest of the car pack is pretty decent to though, the Scirocco is pretty cool, and dat F-Type... :drool:

Good Car Pack.. I look forward to trying these cars out

Psssst..Still waiting for a Certain Czech Republic manufacture to show up in the game.

Ok forgive my ignorance, I have been on the xbox LIVE wagon going on ten years.......bought hundreds of dollars worth of games/DLC over those years......why can I not find the Mobil 1 pack? Not in the marketplace (game) or LIVE store page, please help this obviously going blind dude.

Quite a few people are upset about how fast a pack has been released after the games own initial launch, believing these cars were ready for release but held back to make more money. What are your guys thoughts on it?

VXR
They had a free pack of 8 cars on launch day. Can't see why people whine so much. It's premium content, you know what you're getting when a season pass is available.
Speaking of the free car pack, @McLaren remember when you said they probably weren't ready? I think you were right, because if you remember the reveal article they did, they didn't show a picture of the defender, the Clio, or the focus rs, only the fulvia. Something that's just occurred to me.

[UPDATE: 10/7 11:11 a.m.]

The Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is being launched today. If you don’t currently have access to the pack, please be patient, it’s coming. Also, some Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owners are not seeing the Mobil 1 Car Pack as “free”. This is due to a configuration error and Turn 10 is working with Xbox to correct this, which should happen soon. If you are a Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owner, please do not try to re-purchase the Mobil 1 Car Pack. Once the configuration issues are solved, the Mobil 1 Car Pack will show up as “free” for Car Pass owners, as intended.
From the official fourms. And that 11:11 is PST or a little over half an hour ago.

The update is live now downloading as I type. Will let you guys know if the cars are there in about 5 minutes time.

Attachments

• GetPhoto (25).jpg
    GetPhoto (25).jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 8
I am really glad that they give us the BMW for free, as I'm not buying the car pass yet.
Overall a nice dlc pack, especially with the E28, Scirocco & F-Type 👍.

Ummmm, I don't have the 88' VW in the pack? Anyone else missing it?

:dunce:Nevermind, it was recommended at the beginning of the garage, sorry.

It sounds like this horrible driving haha I like it but don't know how it compares. The video may not be ready quite yet if it doesn't work try again in a few.

Back