Mobile 1 Car Pack OCT 7 (Xbox One exclusively)

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 2' started by BoneSawTX, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

Now sure isn't a good time to start dropping support for the 360, due to the 360 E coming out last year. Also, take a look at official Forza forums, because there are a lot of upset 360 players over there. Like I said, the console is still going strong and abandoning its user base this early isn't the best move to make.

2. Im_Lukas

Im_Lukas

A big surprise for me was how fun the Clio RS is to drive, the handling on that car is brilliant and it copes well both on road and off. I haven't tried upgrading it yet because I have a habit of ruining cars with upgrades.

The BMW is fun and I believe if you use it in the retro saloons championship with no upgrades it basically becomes a one-make championship with everyone in the BMW, I think that has something to do with how the AI aren't allowed to have a higher class car than you.

UKMikey and Populuxe Cowboy like this.
  3. Oso Actual

Oso Actual

The whole xbox 360 support thing is a win/lose for me. I still have and use the 360 so by devs/publishers starting to shy away from it saddens me but as a xbox one owner too, I want full attention to the new tech.

4. Populuxe Cowboy

Populuxe Cowboy Premium

I agree with this. The Clio is a tiny terror of a car, a lot of fun to toss about. This also makes the fifth Renault in the game, which is a lot by American game standards, but appropriate to the European setting. As a former owner of two Renaults ('80 LeCar (R5 to the rest of the world) and a 1980s Turkish built R12 when I lived in Turkey), I approve.

5. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

I'm tempted to buy the Car Pass today since I just got paid. I hate it though as I'm scared.. what if I dont like the rest. I'll have to wait till next month to atleast see how it goes along.. thats a long wait.

Fezz_ST likes this.
  6. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Yeah I will be doing the same, got burned with Horizon the first time and a little bit of burn with FM5, but this first pack is a winner

FosterG, symo63 and ImaRobot like this.
  7. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

My logic:

more cars = GOOD = I buy pass

:lol:

FosterG, DJTHEKING, VXR and 4 others like this.
  8. UKMikey

UKMikey

That was pretty much my thinking behind not buying a car pass for FM5 but I ended up buying just over half of the packs separately and paying more than I would've for the pass. This time I didn't hesitate. Even if I don't drive all the new cars at least it gives me more promos to snap in the photograph game.

FosterG likes this.
  9. GranTurismo guy

GranTurismo guy

The most expensive mini challenge ever

UKMikey likes this.