Mobile 1 Car Pack OCT 7 (Xbox One exclusively)

• Thread starter BoneSawTX
  • 68 comments
Frankly I dont understand why people think they should release content on the 360. In fact I think 360 owners should consider themselves lucky to have even had a Horizon game at all this year. Consoles have to stop being supported eventually, I see no reason why now cant be the beginning.

Now sure isn't a good time to start dropping support for the 360, due to the 360 E coming out last year. Also, take a look at official Forza forums, because there are a lot of upset 360 players over there. Like I said, the console is still going strong and abandoning its user base this early isn't the best move to make.

Have any XBone users tried any of the cars besides the F-Type Jag and Jeep Cherokee yet? Any impressions?

A big surprise for me was how fun the Clio RS is to drive, the handling on that car is brilliant and it copes well both on road and off. I haven't tried upgrading it yet because I have a habit of ruining cars with upgrades.

The BMW is fun and I believe if you use it in the retro saloons championship with no upgrades it basically becomes a one-make championship with everyone in the BMW, I think that has something to do with how the AI aren't allowed to have a higher class car than you.

Because 360 didn't die the second the Xbox One came out and it won't die anytime soon as the One is only 11 months old. The 360 is still going strong and it's silly of Turn 10 to ignore the massive user base the console still has.
The whole xbox 360 support thing is a win/lose for me. I still have and use the 360 so by devs/publishers starting to shy away from it saddens me but as a xbox one owner too, I want full attention to the new tech.

A big surprise for me was how fun the Clio RS is to drive, the handling on that car is brilliant and it copes well both on road and off.
I agree with this. The Clio is a tiny terror of a car, a lot of fun to toss about. This also makes the fifth Renault in the game, which is a lot by American game standards, but appropriate to the European setting. As a former owner of two Renaults ('80 LeCar (R5 to the rest of the world) and a 1980s Turkish built R12 when I lived in Turkey), I approve.

I'm tempted to buy the Car Pass today since I just got paid. I hate it though as I'm scared.. what if I dont like the rest. I'll have to wait till next month to atleast see how it goes along.. thats a long wait.

I'm tempted to buy the Car Pass today since I just got paid. I hate it though as I'm scared.. what if I dont like the rest. I'll have to wait till next month to atleast see how it goes along.. thats a long wait.
That was pretty much my thinking behind not buying a car pass for FM5 but I ended up buying just over half of the packs separately and paying more than I would've for the pass. This time I didn't hesitate. Even if I don't drive all the new cars at least it gives me more promos to snap in the photograph game.

Back