MOD CLOSE THIS PLEASE

Fixed cameras or non fixed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cant see how a nascar league could see success without any ovals
It's a car with 4 wheels and a big V8 and it turns left and right. Both Nascar road courses are in the game. Sounds like a perfect fit.

So who cares? There are a ton of people who play GT6 that were waiting for confirmation of the car being in the game. Now its here and tracks will come later. Its a race car.
Why not use the mustang gt4 if you want muscle? It would make more sense, at least.

Why not use the mustang gt4 if you want muscle? It would make more sense, at least.
I guess you have not read my previous posts,there are a whole bunch of very experienced NASCAR drivers from GT5/GT6 that race every night together. They were all on the fence as to get this game based on the release of the Caper. We race road courses in our leagues,so you can race what's posted or move on to whatever turns your crank. This is not a what I think we should race thread. So go race your Clio cars and move on.

I guess you have not read my previous posts,there are a whole bunch of very experienced NASCAR drivers from GT5/GT6 that race every night together. They were all on the fence as to get this game based on the release of the Caper. We race road courses in our leagues,so you can race what's posted or move on to whatever turns your crank. This is not a what I think we should race thread. So go race your Clio cars and move on.
WOW!! 👎 TheClarky I sent you a PM.

Well I actually do happen to be an avud NASCAR fan, so you honestly don't know what you are talking about. And was just proposing something that would help the racing in the league. Once the oval DLC comes out, I will be interested.

It is becoming more apparent that the forced fixed camera view to anywhere in the interior, is the most desired view, good god awwoowah 👍:gtpflag:👍

I am interested, the physics of the game look great. And a NASCAR Road league sounds fun. Sign me up, I've read the two links. Racing clean is important to the integrity of real racing enthusiasts. Plus more difficult to master clean speed. I still need help with speed sometimes, but not cleanliness. My PSN is KING_LUCIFER. Just fyi, I'm not a devil worshiper, chose my handles years ago for intimidation tactics. Now it's hard to drop them when people know and fear me soooo! Buu Haa Haaaaa!

I am interested, the physics of the game look great. And a NASCAR Road league sounds fun. Sign me up, I've read the two links. Racing clean is important to the integrity of real racing enthusiasts. Plus more difficult to master clean speed. I still need help with speed sometimes, but not cleanliness. My PSN is KING_LUCIFER. Just fyi, I'm not a devil worshiper, chose my handles years ago for intimidation tactics. Now it's hard to drop them when people know and fear me soooo! Buu Haa Haaaaa!
All good bro,we need some testing and we'll go from there,thx for joining up.

Will do I'm off to the beach for the weekend. Be back Sunday for mothers day and we'll get going Tuesday for some testing. Hopefully my wheel arrives Monday.

Thanks won't get the game until tomorrow for disk or hopefully digital tonight.
It's an awesome wheel mate, alot of people are now using and there is also a thread on here just for that wheel so you won't be lost as to where to go for any information

Well folks, if it is released tonight at 12 digitally, I will be on as soon as it's downloaded. If not I have confirmation that my game is available at 10:00 AM EST from EB Games. So for all interested my PSN name is there. Add me and let's go racing. NASCAR has no ABS or TC so it won't be available. My wheel will be here next Monday,I hope.

Back