[Mod] Gran Turismo 2 plus (bug fixes, restored content and new content) - beta 7 released

• Thread starter pez2k
  • 2,811 comments
What will be included in the 8.0 version of the mod and when is it coming?

That's an easy question to answer - I don't know, and I don't know. Last year I spent most of my time on GT1+, so I'm hoping to have another GT2+ version out at some point this year. There's still a list of many little things to sort out, but I wouldn't expect much in the way of new content as the game is effectively maxed out now.

That's an easy question to answer - I don't know, and I don't know. Last year I spent most of my time on GT1+, so I'm hoping to have another GT2+ version out at some point this year. There's still a list of many little things to sort out, but I wouldn't expect much in the way of new content as the game is effectively maxed out now.
Ok, understood.

GT1 plus? Have you opened any thread in regards to it? It is still a WIP, guess?

Please search YouTube video clip but I want to build Gran Turismo 2 models so I plan to prepare Garn Turismo 2 car models, thank you. And I want to make Blender, I have it in Steam, which is in Czech. Thanks again happy. :cheers::D

Hello pez2k! Thanks for your modification. I'm sorry if I'm asking what I've been asked before. I have two questions. Will you change the weight of the Dodge Copperhead, because despite the fact that it is a concept, I doubt that it can weigh less than 1000 kg?
And will you somehow change the speed characteristics of the Lotus Elise models? Even in the description of them in the game says that 0-100 is about 5-6 seconds, when in fact they go much slower.
Thanks!

Hello pez2k! Thanks for your modification. I'm sorry if I'm asking what I've been asked before. I have two questions. Will you change the weight of the Dodge Copperhead, because despite the fact that it is a concept, I doubt that it can weigh less than 1000 kg?
And will you somehow change the speed characteristics of the Lotus Elise models? Even in the description of them in the game says that 0-100 is about 5-6 seconds, when in fact they go much slower.
Thanks!
I've heard the Copperhead did have a curb weight closer to 2800 pounds. Though I imagine nerfing the weight in game won't actually be a big deal with how wide the engine's powerband is. I think the Chrysler Phaeton also has more power than it should too.

Will you change the weight of the Dodge Copperhead, because despite the fact that it is a concept, I doubt that it can weigh less than 1000 kg?

Virtually everything about the physics of the concept cars is just made up by Polyphony, as the real motor show models usually aren't functioning cars. I probably won't change them, as there's nothing to correct them to. Any guesses or estimates from me would be no more accurate than whatever Polyphony invented, especially as they might have even had requests from the manufacturers to depict the cars that way.

Regarding the acceleration of the Elise, I'll double-check that the gear ratios are correct, but it's quite normal for cars to accelerate more slowly in the early GT games than in real life because the tyre simulation isn't particularly accurate when it comes to wheelspin. They have the right sort of power and weight, the game just isn't close enough to reality to match. Trying to set similar lap times to real life at Laguna Seca doesn't work well either.

Yeah, with cars like the Elise it's often impossible to match the real life numbers. There are some cars they've nailed (such as the Ford GT in GT4) but many times they haven't.

Hi There! Anyone could be so kind to make a complete an funcional ISO with Simulation Disk of GT2Plus? I only have Android OS and i cant merge the files.

Hi There! Anyone could be so kind to make a complete an funcional ISO with Simulation Disk of GT2Plus? I only have Android OS and i cant merge the files.

I don't distribute and don't condone pre-patched copies of the game as that's piracy, and I don't want any legal issues with the mod that could put an end to development.

There are xdelta patching tools for Android that other people have used - I can't suggest any specific apps but I believe it is possible to apply the patch on an Android device.

Hello members, Please, I wanted to do the work of Gran Turismo 2 to add a car, but I want to make models through Blender, please help me with advice and also more videos, for example, YouTube instructions on how to gradually build the models of the car after the completion, then I will test the game. And I want to advise how it is possible, for example [R] Toyota GT-One two variants, we will give the seller a car, but it is difficult to get or a win of 25%, for example, all unlocked win the car could, we will give the seller a car, so I will work with models of vehicles, we will give a win unlocked car after modification. Also a black dark secret car after the next update. Also work PS3 format .pkg for every next update after version. Also create PS3 format .pkg so like to make Gran Turismo 2 - Arcade Mode and Gran Turismo 2 - GT Mode after creating PS3 format .pkg And please all YouTube tutorials because of the need to upload car models to Gran Turismo 2, which was sent to me last time by a member link all Gran Truismo 2 programs, so I'm happy to ask for more YouTube videos, what exactly is needed to proceed in general, the modification of Gran Turismo 2. And also another program, but if someone updates another car next time, then add the .pkg format for the creation of the PS3, each version of the update, for example, will be version 1.00 Also including the Blender program as they could gradually advise the car models. Also, adjusting the game credit of the car dealer and buying the car then get value like getting game credit.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello members, Please, I wanted to do the work of Gran Turismo 2 to add a car, but I want to make models through Blender, please help me with advice and also more videos, for example, YouTube instructions...

Please stop spamming this thread with stuff not related to this mod - I've already pointed you to a better place to ask general modding questions previously, and explained that I don't make video tutorials as I'm busy working on GT2+.

Sorry, please don't be angry, but I don't want spam. I don't know where to find a YouTube video about it. We apologize for the spam, I hope it doesn't happen next time, I won't do it again, ok?

Sorry, please don't be angry, but I don't want spam. I don't know where to find a YouTube video about it. We apologize for the spam, I hope it doesn't happen next time, I won't do it again, ok?
You'll find a YouTube video on YouTube. You will really need to start researching what you are looking for yourself. This isn't the place to learn about modding. Try discord and searching for GT2 modding tutorials on YouTube and Google.

Please stop spamming this thread with stuff not related to this mod - I've already pointed you to a better place to ask general modding questions previously, and explained that I don't make video tutorials as I'm busy working on GT2+.
Are you busy eating spaghetti, indeed? Cheer up
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back