Mod, Please Delete, I should have Searched more

  • Thread starter Thread starter RIPCDE
  • 2 comments
  • 459 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
364
Messages
CDERIP
Has anyone tried this yet?
 
LOL, they patched the AMG VGT, and the M4. PD is just going to pretend that those glitches never happened and make the same mistake with the Red Bull Karts, if they do, I'm going to be sorely disappointed, not at the glitching, but at how they can't fix a mistake.

I think the Red Bull Kart is within the patch, so if you buy it, then remove the patch, the car disappears as well. Lol, but go try it, deleting 4gb+install data and re downloading it for a few credits is a little bit passe now that seasonals are upgraded and log in bonuses are back.
 
Thanks Andy,

Mods you can delete this Thread
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back