Mod please delete this please

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheffield haha, a lad from my team lives there.

Put some effort into this man, get some team pictures, format it properly, don't just give us a paragraph, nobody will join that. Have a look at the thread stated in the above post and look at the other team threads to get an idea.

K1ngKlicK
Sheffield haha, a lad from my team lives there.

Put some effort into this man, get some team pictures, format it properly, don't just give us a paragraph, nobody will join that. Have a look at the thread stated in the above post and look at the other team threads to get an idea.

Yep but some have at least a little bit of sense and some have none

Good luck for your team and dont care of people crying for nothing. Its the end of the world someone as create op and its not perfect at the start!!! Bouhouhou lol

Its the end of the world someone as create op and its not perfect at the start!!!
Your right it is :D . Although constructive critisism never hurt anyone. We Learn by mistakes.

ellisnutt
Your right it is :D . Although constructive critisism never hurt anyone. We Learn by mistakes.

Yea true its just the people always negative. Could be like good luck for ur team try make your op more interresting...
Anyway just piss about baby people..

Please close this thread!

You can close it yourself. Go to the top and click on "Thread Tools" in the red bar and have "Close Thread" clicked and hit "Perform Action".

NISMOclutchKICK
Its the end of the world someone as create op and its not perfect at the start!!! Bouhouhou lol

Reason why he's probably closing.. I would be scared to start a team on here....

JrDarknes
Reason why he's probably closing.. I would be scared to start a team on here....

No there is a new thread opened idiot the drift team is actually lifting off quite well already won our first drift battle !

Riyebow
No there is a new thread opened idiot the drift team is actually lifting off quite well already won our first drift battle !

Against a team from here?

Well i don't understand why certain people on here are so angry with your OP, when you clearly stated your were going to update it soon anyway... But oh well i guess... Good luck with your team hope to see you around...

Well i don't understand why certain people on here are so angry with your OP, when you clearly stated your were going to update it soon anyway... But oh well i guess... Good luck with your team hope to see you around...

He had a new better op in a new thread but it has been locked. if you look on drift teams now you should see a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back